good quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good quotes

Just curious if any of you have important quotes you like, not some dumb shit like "live long die hard" i'm talkin bout somethin deep. like the dickens excerpt "it was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the epoch of belief, yada yada"

I'm tryin to get more ideas, cause i'm gettin a tat on my arms, and so far i'm thinkin of goin with the dickens tat.

i got the idea from this, i think it looks sick and its a great piece of writing.

I have a tat on the inside of my upper right arm it says "Forever Reincarnated"
    and in smaller letters underneath is says "Dying certain....Life is not". My inspiration was Tupac, and I just saw on the movie Training Day that Denzel has a "dying certain, life is not" tat for the movie and I when I saw it I couldnt believe my eyes. I also have another one on my upper left arm that says "Until I see you again Dad" in memory of my dad who passed in 2005 and also on that arm I have one that says "God Is Judge" which is what my name means in Hebrew and also a Tupac inspiration. I have a few more in chinese scripture and another one that says "Life after Death". I believe in Buddhist philosophy a little bit. Anyway that Dickens one is good, for me to find a quote that big I would have to put it on my back under the other big tat I have on my back, needless to say I'm covered in ink from the waist above

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

That's cool man, you got some tight tats from the sound of it. I don't really have shit yet I wanna start gettin inked up, i've always wanted hella tats, i'm stayin away from colors, stayin true to the black, avoiding pop culture BS as well, keepin my shit unique. i got my initials on my stomach, and i have a roman numeral two brand on my arm.

Comment

Unique for sure man, also personal things I get tatted. It's addictive though

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

"just smoke it"

Comment

whats deep to someone else may not be deep to you. thats like me saying tats are *** why do you want that shit your whole life.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Whether you think you can, or you think you can not, you're right. -Henry Ford.
              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints.-Mr. Billy Joel.
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

This is a long quote but its one about taking risk and such, its nice. just about the two i think of off the top of my head.

To laugh is to risk appearing a fool,
                  To weep is to risk appearing sentimental
                  To reach out to another is to risk involvement,
                  To expose feelings is to risk exposing your true self
                  To place your ideas and dreams before a crowd is to risk their loss
                  To love is to risk not being loved in return,
                  To hope is to risk despair,
                  To try is to risk to failure.
                  But risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.
                  The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing is nothing.
                  He may avoid suffering and sorrow,
                  But he cannot learn, feel, change, grow or live.
                  Chained by his servitude he is a slave who has forfeited all freedom.
                  Only a person who risks is free.
                  The pessimist complains about the wind;
                  The optimist expects it to change;
                  And the realist adjusts the sails.

-William Arthur Ward, "To Risk"

One about love:

"A relationship is like a rose, How long it lasts, no one knows; Love can erase an awful past, Love can be yours, you'll see at last; To feel that love, it makes you sigh, To have it leave, you'd rather die; You hope you've found that special rose, 'Cause you love and care for the one you chose."
                  -Rob Cella
                  1990 Accord EX -Stock to no beyond
                  Originally posted by yeamans17
                  you'd better soak the nuts in pb blaster, otherwise you'll snap them off
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter" - Dr.Susses

Vouch - | gloryaccordy | aznkid.com |

Comment

Working...
                  X