Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the older members (circa 03-04)

Do you guys remember this member?

Guy was from Finland and had almost all the ultra rare options never seen here such as:

Power Seat (Driver)

Center Armrest

Headlight washer

Heated Mirrors

Heated Seats

And *gasp* and engine block heater.

And for you old school members and Im talking like 2003

Do you guys remember this member?

If I remember correctly he went by Fr0zen on here, and Ive seen one user name with this for their sig.

I dont know if its the same guy though.

Just though Id post up pictures of some older members we never see anymore.
    Last edited by HenRoc; 02-15-2007, 11:09 AM.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

i remember the bottom one. the top i dont, but it looks good.

Comment

wasnt his name euro4gen? he has lots of awesome pictures of his car in different areas.

edit: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1214

and the bottom guy i dont believe is fr0zen ... IIRC it was something generic like turbo92accord? i remember seeing that pic next to a couple other ones of a built open block and such.

edit: maybe youre right, scroll down to post #13: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=3287=
      Last edited by cp[mike]; 02-15-2007, 12:10 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

the dude's got a nice ride.. some JDM shit (electric seat) but LHD, and headlight washers! thats cool!

gotta love the sunroof and Si-T spoiler.. oh, and rear fogs..

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
        Honda Accord Euro-R
        Honda Odyssey Absolute
        Honda City I-DSi
        Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
          wasnt his name euro4gen? he has lots of awesome pictures of his car in different areas.

edit: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1214

and the bottom guy i dont believe is fr0zen ... IIRC it was something generic like turbo92accord? i remember seeing that pic next to a couple other ones of a built open block and such.

edit: maybe youre right, scroll down to post #13: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=3287=

Yeah thats him, he later sold it and got a red Euro R I think before this one he had the carbed 2.0.

Hey anyone here know of or has seen a headlight adjuster in action? I know Flyinlow is selling one but I've never seen them installed on a 4th gen.

usc stated he had one but dont know if he ever installed his.

And where would I be able to source a set of ECE code headlights for a CB7?

:edit:

This is the center console in his old carbed Accord complete with 3 out of 4 switches.

And below is the description

Ok now you know what three of the four slots next to the hand brake are for. One for the headlight washers and two for seat heaters. I said before that I wanted to know what the fourth slot is for. Well, I received a couple of emails from my visitors around the globe (thank you) and it is for a switch for adjusting the headlights. So if you have stuff in the trunk the headlights point too high so you can adjust them lower. The switch became mandatory in Europe in 1994 (if I'm correct). The switch was used even before that in some other countries.

Funny though theres all that and then the JDM switches for:

Antenna Adjuster for the half mast position

Bumper Pole both front and rear (rear is very rare )

Im sure theres more switches but I can think of any right now.
          Last edited by HenRoc; 02-15-2007, 12:28 PM.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

the last guy was the one who made the "rate your suspension thread" right?

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
              the last guy was the one who made the "rate your suspension thread" right?
              I think so not sure.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              Legend FSM

Comment

if i get my hands on those switches, im gonna be a switch freak!

btw, where the guy at? he gots a noice Cb..

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                Honda Accord Euro-R
                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                Honda City I-DSi
                Honda Stream

Comment

I don't think it was frozen, i think frozen used to either PM me of IM me often, he was one of the few members i talked to outside the forum. I remember the sig but not whos it is.

My 2 favorite old school things were Dr. Occa and his 2 boosted accords, and the review section(which never got any love)
                  Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                    I don't think it was frozen, i think frozen used to either PM me of IM me often, he was one of the few members i talked to outside the forum. I remember the sig but not whos it is.

My 2 favorite old school things were Dr. Occa and his 2 boosted accords, and the review section(which never got any love)

Does he still have a members ride page?
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    Legend FSM

Comment

remember the guy with the porsche rims? those were teh hawtness
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Isn't that second member you're asking about hybrid90accord?

Comment

i remember the pic of those seats....and fr0zen does ring a bell

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn
                            Isn't that second member you're asking about hybrid90accord?
                            THATS the name i was remembering.

youre 100% correct, and heres one of the other pics from his sig:

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                            Hey anyone here know of or has seen a headlight adjuster in action? I know Flyinlow is selling one but I've never seen them installed on a 4th gen.

usc stated he had one but dont know if he ever installed his.

And where would I be able to source a set of ECE code headlights for a CB7?

Im sure theres more switches but I can think of any right now.
                            flyinlow is selling the switch. there is a motor that gets mounted to the back of each headlight, it spins the adjuster wheels back and forth. theres no visible external change, it just adjusts the reflector in back. the adjusters came on a certain trim wagon, in case you had a lot of weight in back and didnt want your headlights pointing upward, you could tip them down. usc purchased a brand new set of ece headlights years ago with the adjuster motors already mounted, but didnt do anything to hook them up. i asked usc about the motors but never could get ahold of any, all i ever saw about them was usc's pic.

theres a number of switches out there, but im not 100% sure which ones were available specifically on the CB's:

[img]http://www.****.com/pics/jdm_buttons.jpg[/img]
                            Last edited by cp[mike]; 02-15-2007, 03:35 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                              THATS the name i was remembering.

youre 100% correct, and heres one of the other pics from his sig:

flyinlow is selling the switch. there is a motor that gets mounted to the back of each headlight, it spins the adjuster wheels back and forth. theres no visible external change, it just adjusts the reflector in back. the adjusters came on a certain trim wagon, in case you had a lot of weight in back and didnt want your headlights pointing upward, you could tip them down. usc purchased a brand new set of ece headlights years ago with the adjuster motors already mounted, but didnt do anything to hook them up. i asked usc about the motors but never could get ahold of any, all i ever saw about them was usc's pic.

theres a number of switches out there, but im not 100% sure which ones were available specifically on the CB's:

[img]http://www.****.com/pics/jdm_buttons.jpg[/img]
                              I forgot you had an arsenal of switches as well Mike how did aquire those?

Ive never heard of a Corner Sensor thats pretty cool.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              Legend FSM

Comment

Working...
                              X