Funny rich kid story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny rich kid story

well, Roger Williams is known for having some of the wealthiest kids in the area...i think we were called one of the snobbiest schools in the Northeast..lol..but anyways here my story.

my roommate owns a 2002 gmc envoy...pos in my mind, but expensive none the less. The car has less then 73k and i hear this ticking sound every morning, like very loud ticking..(i'm pretty sure his valves are hitting). He comes in the other day and says his cars computer is telling him he has 0% oil and that he doesnt remember the last time he got an oil change. I tell him he needs to do it asap, since i've heard the ticking for the past few months. He adds about a quart of oil and calls it a day, because he thinks if his engine computer raeds over 0% hes fine. I'm fairly sure his engine is going to go in the next few months...and im going to laugh, because its due to his stupidity and lack of care....

just thought id share that with a car community.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

% reading on GM's isn't level, it's interval. so 0% means change the oil, not an empty crankcase.
    2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
    1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

ya gm's have a thing that says change engine oil when it needs to be and it will come on verytime he starts the car but if he does blow it up we all kno daddy will just get him a new one so he can f&*k that one up 2
      visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
      For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

lolz

RWU = Rich White Underachievers

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
          lolz

RWU = Rich White Underachievers
          lol, rich white and useless.
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

i've got this one buddy that pretty much does the same thing although his ride is a 1993 Nissan Sentra. i'm pretty sure he bought it back in the summer of '05. i've asked him several times when he last did his oil change only because i'm out there in my garage doing mine. his answer is, "i don't even know what oil filter size i need and i'm sure it's been a looooooooonnng time since it's been changed." yes he stresses the long.

Comment

Hahahahaha I'm Rich White and Useless and damn proud of it lol j/k.

But yeah Ben i love it when people on campus talk about cars and about how mommy or daddy bought it for them. What ever.

I see your doing your CIS project on the cars people drive on campus. I"m doing mine on CB7tuners and their members rides pages. Mckenzie is calling it the HONDA TUNERS UNITE PROJECT.
              "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

so many rich kids dont change thier oil
                ]

Comment

i sure hope you do
                  lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                  "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                  check out my mr thread
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord
                    i sure hope you do
                    i change mine every 1500 - 2000 with mobil 1 synthetic
                    ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                      i change mine every 1500 - 2000 with mobil 1 synthetic
                      And you are just wasting your money might as well go back to normal oil if your doing that.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                        And you are just wasting your money might as well go back to normal oil if your doing that.
                        nah synthetic protects more am i right? i could care less how long i put it in. oh and i put in dura lube.... just trying to protect it as much as i can
                        ]

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05

x2

to the OP, tell your room8 to just get himself a HORSE. all he needs is to feed it with some grass..

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                            nah synthetic protects more am i right? i could care less how long i put it in. oh and i put in dura lube

Run a decent filter, Mobil 1 for ~7500 miles, and get that Duralube crap out of there!
                            2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                            Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                            1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                              Run a decent filter, Mobil 1 for ~7500 miles, and get that Duralube crap out of there!

i thought duralube was the shit, its protects against breakdown.
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X