xplodezz random quotes..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xplodezz random quotes..

"the next time your having a bad day, think about this: Your a siamese twin. your brother, attached at your shoulder is ***, You're not. He has a date coming over tonight, you only have one ass."

"Who ever said the way to a man's heart is through his stomach was aiming to high"

"Someone would say that my car is slow.. what you dont realize is that my turbo doesnt spool until 9000rpms.. and my car redlines at 7000."

lol you must be really bored on this thursday night

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

you know it... hahaha

Comment

i shall take over this forum

"you think you know, but u have no idea"

"my lug nuts require more torque than ur civic makes"

...my sig quote from accordtunerx

"if u can live up to the challenge, you just suck"

"speeding is the mother of all fukups..."

"if she says no...go out with her friend"
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Re: xplodezz random quotes..

Originally posted by xplode
          "the next time your having a bad day, think about this: Your a siamese twin. your brother, attached at your shoulder is ***, You're not. He has a date coming over tonight, you only have one ass."
          I just saw someone on HHU with that same thing in their sig... Unless you're a double agent masquerading as someone else...

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
            "my lug nuts require more torque than ur civic makes"
            ouch man... that hurts...

my addition:

"Nothing says loving like something from the oven."
            DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
            PC: *searching*

Comment

haha thats right..u have a civic...lolz...
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

haha thats right..u have a civic...lolz...
                hahah...

I thought "Assumption was the mother of all fuck-ups."

Comment

haha mike..u think u know but u have no idea lolz!

it is assumption is the mother of all fuk ups from dark territory with steven segal...but i made my own lolz!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

haha mike..u think u know but u have no idea lolz!

it is assumption is the mother of all fuk ups from dark territory with steven segal...but i made my own lolz!
                    hehe.. or how about "Chance favors the prepared mind"

Comment

ha i no double agent =p.. i found that quote its not my own. haa

Comment

ztech, theirs no way you can take over this forum. cus i am the 0wnz0r.. beotch.

Comment

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a
                          handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.
                          "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
                          The blonde said "How about 50 dollars?"
                          The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
                          The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."
                          A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money. "You're finished already?" he asked.
                          "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats."
                          Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50.
                          "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

^^^^oooooooooooo thats funny shit, i just told that to my brother and he was laughin his ass off. i got some pretty good quotes....

"there are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door."
                            -george yung, blow

"it seems that if there were any logic to the english language, trust would be a four letter word."

"the man who doesnt read has nothing more than the man who cant."
                            -mark twain

"ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country."
                            -jfk, 1961 inaguration

ezekiel 25:17....check it out

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Working...
                            X