Decal???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decal???

MY girlfriend asked me today if I knew a place were she could get a decal for her bedroom window of the islands. She wants it to reusable and such. So if you guys know any that would be a great help.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

We sell entire wall murals at lowes. Do you mean just islands in general?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

she could have a window-cling printed at a sign shop

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
        she could have a window-cling printed at a sign shop
        I know this is a stupid question but what are sigh shops, what are some of the names of.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

someplace that makes signs for advertizing as well as vinyl for commercial vehicles and such.
          here is one place in california. i just googled it and picked one of the first ones. i barely even read their site (and what an ugly one it is), but thats the kind of place you should go. Kinkos may be able to do it also.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
          X