An idea for the CB7Tuner store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An idea for the CB7Tuner store

Alright, so I was chillin' outside and looking at my car last night when a fat idea just hit me in the face: how about some CB7Tuner license plate frames? I think they would be a good idea to spread the word more, especially if you mount them around the back license plate. Just a thought.
    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

dude!
    that would be tight, but i think that would be too much cb7t for my car lol.
    my rear window has the windshield banner across the top.
    my license plates say CB7 TNR
    then the frame...too much for me. but an awesome idea none the less!!!
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

shit...we should get some Deevs bobble head dolls for the dash wearing a cb7tuner.com ( I eat, sleep accord) t-shirt
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

/\ bwahahaha!
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

that would be really cool if i didnt already want a sport compact car magazine "let the ass-kicing begin" license plate frame!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
            shit...we should get some Deevs bobble head dolls for the dash wearing a cb7tuner.com ( I eat, sleep accord) t-shirt
            i second that rofl
            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
            Project 240SX
            Originally posted by chillin943
            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

im down sounds good.

Comment

I vote for the bobble-head.

I can do plate frames, actually... They'll be like $20 shipped, though. Worth it to you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  I vote for the bobble-head.

I can do plate frames, actually... They'll be like $20 shipped, though. Worth it to you guys?

any pix of how they would look?

Comment

Hell yeah I'd buy one right away Deev!

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

I'd be down...couldn't resist since I thought it'd be a cool idea!

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Comment

www.cafepress.com/cb7tuner

I added plate frames with the logo up top, and the car outlines on the bottom... Sedan, Coupe, Wagon, and Modified (sedan) are the options. They're $15.00, plus whatever cafepress wants to charge for shipping.

I also added custom CB7tuner.com stamps I dunno if anyone wants to pay $20 plus shipping for a sheet of 20 stamps, but hell, if you want to, there they are! It's pretty damn cool, if pricey. I may do it sometime.

Comment

Haha, tight! I'm definitely going to order one of those frames when I get a job (hopefully this next week!). I'm glad I could expand the Cb7Tuner store. Now I can rep Cb7tuner even harder!

Comment

Those cb7tuner stamps are awesome. I didn't even know custom stamps could be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                              Those cb7tuner stamps are awesome. I didn't even know custom stamps could be made.
                              Me neither! It's brand new... I saw it when I logged in. I figured, hell... why not! Since everything is made to order, I don't pay anything extra other than the cost to run the store... so I might as well sell everything that looks cool! The stamps are a bit expensive... I mean, 3x the cost of the postage to get a pretty picture that will be inked over at the post office, recieved by someone that doesn't care, and thrown out... but the idea is cool. I'll probably get some for important site-related stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X