This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck i just crashed FUCK SPEEDBUMPS

ok so im just chiillen driven the speed limit 25 and my car is mad low, and there are these UNMARKED speedbumps on this road. and all of a sudden its right under me

im like shit and turn the wheel to go off the road (no curbs) but its to late i hit the speed bump and bottom out BAD

the car goes BANG and im in a pile of leaves and i hit the brakes and i land bottoming out and braking which makes me slide

well thiers a parked truck about 20 feet ffrom the speed bump and i slide into it and bam im like ahh fuck and i look around

nobodys around i back up, the truck is old so i dont know what exactly i did to it so im like fuck it and i panic cuz i think someone saw me and floor it and thiers another speed bump and i bottom out worse and im like ahh fuck and the alignment goes wack and im like all over the place and im hauling ass then i see a cop and slow down and he looks at me and im like fuck so i haul ass back to the house and get out and shit

my hood is fucked my bumper is scratched and my downpipe is a pancacked along with my oil pan too.

i hate the accord design cuz the frame doesnt touch first

ARGH!

oh btw its a SPEED HUMP

^ <-------- speed bump
    `_____
    /_____\ speed HUMP
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 04-08-2007, 06:28 PM.
    ]

u should have just stoped in the first place. well in the first place u should have been watchin the road more careful. ur luck sux havent u recked ur car alot. and leaves and shit i doubt would keep u from stopin at 25.
    cant wait till im all done

Comment

Yeah nobody likes someone who does a hit-n-run, think about if someone did it to you, id imagine youd be pissed. I know I sure would be.
      2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

i mean the truck ws so fucked up already, if it was like someones camry i would have stopped, but it was like a piece of shit.

i used my judegment.

anyways i just didnt want the cops giving me a ticket. even if the owner didnt care...
        ]

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord2dr
          u should have just stoped in the first place. well in the first place u should have been watchin the road more careful. ur luck sux havent u recked ur car alot. and leaves and shit i doubt would keep u from stopin at 25.

well if i go over a speed bump at 20, catch air, land with the tires locked in a pile of leaves angled....
          ]

Comment

pics please
            Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
            Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

haha, how do you crash at 25 mph? it takes like a half second to go from 25 to 0.....

you're just too crash happy

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
              where you been, is something wrong?
              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                i used my judegment.
                you have bad judgement.

Comment

well i think im parking the cb for a while. too many problems with it. the 3 inch drop is killing me, and i want to move on to my b18 coupe
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                    i used my judegment.
                    ...and ran away from responsibility for your actions?
                    You choose to have the judgement of a three year old.

You've decided for the owner of the truck that he doesn't care about his vehicle? Bullshit.

You just ran away like a child.
                    2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                    1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                      you have bad judgement.

X2 sounds like he should be paying ATTENTION to the road MORE than "HIS" usual...how can you NOT see a speedbump? marked or unmarked..its a HUMP in the road..how can you NOT see it?
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Tell me you're just bullshiting ,i don't beleive this,where's the pics bro?

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

unmarked speed bump... LIKE OMG...

your car isnt mad low the bump was mad high.

Comment

LOL how does a speed bump cause all that damage.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

cuz theyre like humpback whales thier huge

ill get pics when my roomate comes home i dont have the usb cable for my camera

im not worried, im repainting the car, and im already getting a cf hood so no big deal.
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X