Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 posts? Big deal. 1000 posts? Nothing special. 10,000 posts... yeah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall catch you!
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

thats must be the longest thread title ever lol.

congrats? i guess. good job deev lol!
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        I just hit 10,000 posts... counted posts, that is. I'm sure I'm WELL over, since I post in OT more than anything else.

BUT, I had to say it I know the "I have this many posts, yay!" threads are annoying, but hell... I'm the first to 10,000, dammit! Worship me! That, or make fun of me for having no life... worshipping is better, though.

Mike you aint right bro..but not to swell your head or anything we do worship you bro...lol
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by '93accordse
          No you guys didnt..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            I just hit 10,000 posts... counted posts, that is. I'm sure I'm WELL over, since I post in OT more than anything else.

BUT, I had to say it I know the "I have this many posts, yay!" threads are annoying, but hell... I'm the first to 10,000, dammit! Worship me! That, or make fun of me for having no life... worshipping is better, though.
            Dang man, when I joined in April 05, you only had somewhere around 1500 posts, I think. Way to talk up a storm, man.

Comment

i feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty, and witty, and gayyyy!
              I feel pretty, and I wish I had 10,000 posts too...
              Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
              Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by kmart64
                i feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty, and witty, and gayyyy!
                I feel pretty, and I wish I had 10,000 posts too...
                lol... wtf

congrats dev... keep on spamming the forum

Comment

didnt you manually change your post number deev? like about around a year ago...? when people kept complaining about post whoring. you changed your posts to like nine thousand or something....

or am i just trippin'?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

yeah but still, you can change your posts cant you?

Comment

No, it wasn't me. cp[mike] perhaps? I forget... I do remember that it bugged me slightly that I wasn't at the top of the list though!

I CAN change my count, but I never have. I could also count all of them including the OT posts, but the software warns against that... it could cause issues, and we don't need issues! I do wish I knew how many posts I actually had though... it'd be cool to have a real number! Still, it's nice to know I'm not a TOTAL OT whore!

Comment

I used to have like 64,000 something... I win
                        HSHO #3

Comment

damn that's a lot of posting.....and you usually have a bunch of stuff to say. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

what does that average out to per day. i think i remember seeing a function saying what your average number of posts per day is i wanna know what your average is

-sean
                            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                              what does that average out to per day. i think i remember seeing a function saying what your average number of posts per day is i wanna know what your average is

-sean
                              click on the username, go to the profile, and its next to posts..

The OP post slut has 7.44 ppd

Comment

7.44? That's just because most of my posts are in OT!

I'm easily over 20 per day...

Comment

Working...
                                X