$400.00 ticket 85mph in a (45) workzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$400.00 ticket 85mph in a (45) workzone

ok im so incredablly pissed off right now. I got a speeding ticket comming back from the bank he said i was going 85+ in a 45mph workzone on the highway. I was going at the most 65 because there is all grooved pavement. He said that he could give me a ticked for speeding, my tint, my exahust, and going from the fast lane to the slow lane. But he said if he did hes like you would probably have to sell your car...im thinking what an (asshole)

then hes like here its a 400$ ticket for 85+ he wrote in a 45mph and its completly wrong.

Im so pissed i dont deserve this I just got a job at the UPS store

Now time to fight this ticket. I was having a good day too. I cant even tell my rents about this one. Fuckin A

Sucks to hear that. You're just getting tickets left and right now aren't you?

Comment

yeah and it blows but this one im extreamly mad on. 65 and there was no signs i dont know where this statie came from he just appeared behind me on the offramp kinda creepy

Comment

Re: $400.00 ticket 85mph in a (45) workzone

Originally posted by Maple50175
        But he said if he did hes like you would probably have to sell your car...im thinking what an (asshole)
        wtf that shit would still be less than an 85mph fine. Thats a lot of god damn money. Definitly fight it or at least plea bargain f you think you wouldnt win.

Comment

Sorry, but this thread is Maple, you are obviously a total idiot and drive like one, you leave your high beams on 24/7, cut people off, and if i read more of your worthless threads, I would come up with more stupid stuff you do. Hopefully one day you will learn to drive, untill then, thanks for keeping me smiling with one of your new "I am an idiot" threads that you post every day.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            you're lucky, they could have impounded your car in a lot of states...reckless driving in a work zone is a huge mistake......and even just 65 in a 45 would have gotten you that....i'd be happy with a $400 ticket because it could have been much worse
            yeah... for me, 30mph over was in total a $350 ticket... also in NY fines are doubled in work zones... its crazy hazardous... if the limit drops to 45 for a zone, drive safe- its just gonna be a short stretch until its over. i usually go like 55 or so. 65+ im gonna say is a definite nono... so the officer had a good reason to be upset about you speeding thru an area full of workers. i say go into court for it, perhaps he might drop it down a bit or something... if not, hey, it sucks, you got caught: pay the ticket for it

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Yeah...not feeling very sorry for you. They post signs up where those zones are pretty prominently. The cop wouldn't have written you a ticket for speeding in a work zone if there weren't signs. You probably just zoomed on by it. 5 over isn't bad...hell, 10 over isn't horrible, but 65 in a forkin 45 is bad. That shit pisses me off even more since my dad works out on the highways and is one of the people being PROTECTED by those work zone limits. Take it up the ass on this one because you rightfully got :owned:

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
              2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

even if you were only doing 65, you were still over the speed limit by 20 mph! add to that you were in a work zone.

don't go to court, it's not worth it. you'll have to say that you weren't going 85 mph, but you were speeding. in the judges eyes, you're still guilty (as you'll have to admit speeding).

seems to me like you should drive very cautiously, as you're getting a number of tickets for careless things.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Asshole

listen buddie there was no signs i have pics of everywhere on the highway there was not ONE sign. So im gonna print them and bring them to court so yeah

The speed limit is usually 65 so thats why i was going it

and it was estimated and clocked so yeah

Originally posted by aero3685
                  Sorry, but this thread is Maple, you are obviously a total idiot and drive like one, you leave your high beams on 24/7, cut people off, and if i read more of your worthless threads, I would come up with more stupid stuff you do. Hopefully one day you will learn to drive, untill then, thanks for keeping me smiling with one of your new "I am an idiot" threads that you post every day.

Comment

Do what you will...I don't know if it will get you out of it.

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
                    2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

Rookie!

I got arrested for street racing about a month ago impounded my car and madd tickets for bullshit

then like a week after I get out I got A ticket for 95 in a 45

meh shit happens dont worry bout it.

H23?

Comment

4real Maple shit happens... fuckit pay the fine!

Comment

Be grateful that you aren't in Texas with your speeding infraction. In Texas fines in a work zone double, so your $400 fine would be an $800 fine here.

Suck it up, be a man, accept some responsibilties for your actions instead of blaming everyone but yourself and trying to figure out a way to weasel and worm your way out of everything, and pay the ticket.
                          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

lol, if shitty luck had a Face it would prolly be yours. .. no offence but its true. just pay the fine. u cannot fight it when you know that you were doing 85.. They wrote the ticket for that and a cop will be believed over you.

Comment

Working...
                            X