When you see a beat up CB7...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't you almost feel bad for that car?? I was at the bus stop last week, and saw a black 92-93 sedan. It had black tape on a rear pass. window and looked like it hadn't been washed in years..

Then a few min later I saw a brand new looking cb7 that appeared to be well taken of.

I like my car even more after seeing all of that!

Yeah, I feel ya... I shake my head everytime I see a neglected gen4... Makes want to kick the owner's ass and "adopt" the poor ride....

L8z-
    Jay
    "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

Some people just don't take care of cars!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

most of the time i feel sorry for the cb7's too i figure it like this take care of the care and the car will take care of you if its screw the car the car will say screw u too thats just the way it is. I remember the time my car got jealous of my girlfriend and was like this car is all that matters to you i told her yes in a way cause she helps me in turn i give her the world. Then she said fuck this car and we were about to leave the crib.

So we are both in the car and it refused to start i told her look at what you did i told her to say shes sorry she refused then i was like okay then please get out she got out i told the car other known as cristine sayin she didnt mean that im sorry and it started up. It scares me sometimes to know it has a mind of its own dont beleieve me see for yourselves.

Comment

^^^ Reading this reminded me of the movie "Christine"....

Yeah... Happens to me, too.. The worst one was when I dropped off a pretty co-worker at her house, reached the stop sign, then all of a sudden, smoke appeared from the front... I almost overheated due to a busted upper radiator hose....

I find it freaky, too, sometimes...

L8z-
          Jay
          "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
            I'm looking in my driveway I mean I take care of it but I have the infamous rust spot and a lot of minor imperfections. but anyways yea I do kinda feel bad but whatever its there car. I mean I would take care of it cause I like them, but for a lot of people that might be considered a beater car and they normally drive something much nicer...
            HSHO #3

Comment

when i see a beat up cb7.....it pisses me off but everybody has diff. priorities. theres a house where i used to live that maybe costs 90-100k and they have over 150k in an expedition, explorer, excursion, and f-150. a person could buy a cb7 cause of its reputation and reliability and then just not fix it if they get in a non threatening accident where it might just do a lil body damage

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

The way you treat your car, tells a lil bit about you as a person. I'm not saying you have to modify it & have it tricked out, just clean & properly maintained is all.

Now, sometimes money is an issue for things like rust spots...it might be a work in progress you don't know of, or you're just go busy to get to it just yet. I know it pisses me off that my 90 EX has them common rust spots, but I know in time I'm getting the body repaired/restored then given it a totally new & different color paint job. Will look sweet then...but before all that, it's performance first...so I don't scratch up the paint job.
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Or how about this one you get into an another cb7 or a friends car which can be a cb7 and yours is clean so,you expect your own to be clean and your like WTF! this car is dirty as hell what have you done. Instances like that make me wanna jump out the car and clean it out for them I mean comon. When I first got my first cb7 the last person who had it was a female she was a nonsmoker thank god but my seat almost got ruined messin with this other chick who smokes and still does so I had to ditch her. On top of that the car was messy as hell as soon as I got the car I cleaned it out steamcleaned it the next day and wiped it off ever since then Ive had respect for my car to the fullest

Comment

yeah , i hate seeing a beat up cb7 it makes me mad because these cars can run, they were made to run 200,000 + miles and people just dont take care of them, that makes me sick
                    then on top of it one of the owners will pull next to me at an auto store or whatever like YEAH WE HAVE ACCORDS......lol
                    No, i have a clean accord, u dont. then they ask me, hey, how u get ur car to sound like that and this and that, i say to myself, u need to wash ur car first before u ask me that, damn....
                    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

When I see a beat up CB7 I say "Man, I've really got to paint this shit." But it just feels so good to be so fast and so ugly.

Sleeping? This bitch is snoring.
                      My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

I have no preference when I see a cb7 that's 'been around the block'; just makes my CeeBee7 look all the better in comparison and gives people the impression I take very good care of my car.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                          When I see a beat up CB7 I say "Man, I've really got to paint this shit." But it just feels so good to be so fast and so ugly.

Sleeping? This bitch is snoring.
                          see sleepers different, im talking bout the people that dont do anything to there rides, like axles be all clicking and stuff, muffler hanging off, thats what makes me mad.
                          NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

It makes me sad to see a neglected CB7. I wish that everyone would clean their car and try to keep it relatively nice looking. But I also think to myself when I see a neglected CB7, "Would be fun to take that car and turn it into the beauty that it once was and even make it better."
                            FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Working...
                            X