Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hmmm any room in yer cb7 to do 'the nasty'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm any room in yer cb7 to do 'the nasty'?

hahaha now that i got yer attention,

so, has anyone found the CB7 roomy enuff to get busy in?

i love that the seats recline so far, it certainly helps a lot

and being that it's super freezing here in hte winter, the car keeps temp just right while idling with the defog on.
    YEP. I AM Canadian.
    1990 Accord EX 220,000 KM. Essentially stock with 15" alloys and chin spoiler added. K&N filter and Bosch plugs. ICE COLD A/C which I love!

1992 white EX 4 dr, 5 spd. (602,000 Kms and I JUST RETIRED IT. SO SAD!) DEC 9TH, 2005 - MAY 31, 2012. I added 229,000 kms to it. Great car!

man i think i might have room in my wagon

Comment

The back seat sucks to get busy on. My six foot frame does not help matter. Never tried the front seats...but I prefer to have sex in a room (more possibilities).
      Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

i thought it would be funny if you conceved a baby boy in ur cb7 and then gave him the first and middle name....Charles Bronson(seen deathwish movies anyone?)

when your old you can teel the grandkids how mom was reverse-cowgirling in car and drivers, one of top 20 cars of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by jay78
          i thought it would be funny if you conceved a baby boy in ur cb7 and then gave him the first and middle name....Charles Bronson(seen deathwish movies anyone?)

when your old you can teel the grandkids how mom was reverse-cowgirling in car and drivers, one of top 20 cars of all time.
          This last part is now sigged!!!
          Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit
            The back seat sucks to get busy on. My six foot frame does not help matter. Never tried the front seats...but I prefer to have sex in a room (more possibilities).

Trust me the back seat is VERY big in the CB. You have to pull the front seats all the way up and you will have enough room to actually stretch your feet out all the way. And Im 6'2". The front seats are nice also...the girl (or guy depending on ur orientation..lol) needs to get in the right position and the possibilities are endless.

Comment

room?

plenty

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
              Honda Accord Euro-R
              Honda Odyssey Absolute
              Honda City I-DSi
              Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                man i think i might have room in my wagon
                Muahahahaha! Do you call it the shagin' wagon. That's what I called the taurus station wagon that I drove when I was 16.
                As for my sedan, I haven't had to do it in the car since I've had this one, I'm in college, that's what dorm rooms are for!
                R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
                FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
                Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

Ok stock front seat is good for kneeling and penetrating, back seat is the absolute shit!! Mine is covered in flowing stuff> Our vehicles are the SHIZNIT!!
                  She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
                  Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
                  Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 91CBoy
                    Ok stock front seat is good for kneeling and penetrating, back seat is the absolute shit!! Mine is covered in flowing stuff> Our vehicles are the SHIZNIT!!

They are the shit though.
                    R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
                    FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
                    Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

flip the back seat down and throw a sleeping bag down for some cushion and you can stretch out all the way and have plenty of room to get busy!

"Up Down, Slide To Slide"

Members ride thread- ]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=63019]

Comment

I don't think I ever did in the CB... but I managed in an EG sedan and an 87 Shadow, so I think the CB would work. Of course, I'm fat and old now... so maybe not

Comment

ughhh

"Ok stock front seat is good for kneeling and penetrating, back seat is the absolute shit!! Mine is covered in flowing stuff> Our vehicles are the SHIZNIT!!"

note to self: NEVER EVER get into this guys car. WTF is flowing stuff doing all over yer car?

Nuthin like getting a beejer and yer mate has no trouble consuming the 'flowing stuff'

Just recline the passenger seat, straddle the chest, insert and enjoy.

BTW. those engineers at Honda do think of everything .... of the 20 + cars I have owned, only the Honda's came with vinyl headliners
                          YEP. I AM Canadian.
                          1990 Accord EX 220,000 KM. Essentially stock with 15" alloys and chin spoiler added. K&N filter and Bosch plugs. ICE COLD A/C which I love!

1992 white EX 4 dr, 5 spd. (602,000 Kms and I JUST RETIRED IT. SO SAD!) DEC 9TH, 2005 - MAY 31, 2012. I added 229,000 kms to it. Great car!

Comment

it would hurt in my car

Comment

if theres enough room in my Supra.

There is enough room in the CB.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                              X