This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

decals

hey does anyone know a site where i can order a door decal kit (you know the ones that you put down your door.) kinda like this

apexi
    blitz
    greddy
    skunk2
    konig
    isnt it funny when fat people fall..i sure think it is

those arent kitz you either get the decals when you get the parts or you buy the decals one by one and put them on one by one

2 start why not order a niffty Cb7Tuner.com one if u go back to the off topic section at the top theres a thread to order them

Comment

no dude theres kits you can buy www.stickerart.com but im wondering if there a better company to get them from.
      isnt it funny when fat people fall..i sure think it is

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering that myself... Since people can get decals to match their color scheme, and they're all roughly the same size.

Personally, I wouldn't put decals on my car... It just announces what parts you have on your car. "Steal me" stickers, I always call em! They do look kinda cool, though... And they let other honest tuners know what you're running without having to ask.

Comment

They definitely scream "I'VE BEEN MODDED! BREAK INTO ME!". I used to have a couple of AEM decals on my windows...took them off because I realized they were starting to give my ride the feel of rice! All I have on there now is a couple of decals on my rear windshield for my college and fraternity. They look fairly classy though.

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
          2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

Decals can be non-ricey... especially the ones Akkord_22 is talking about. Still, I'd only advertize for a company if they paid me... or gave me free shit

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              Decals can be non-ricey... especially the ones Akkord_22 is talking about. Still, I'd only advertize for a company if they paid me... or gave me free shit
              Yeah, they can be. It's just sometimes they are WAAAAAAAY over-used it it smells like rice.

Oh if ONLY I had a sponsor...

Comment

I might be approaching a few companies for sponsorship soon... Local companies, but big ones.

My thought is that I could find some custom decal makers, and then tell companies that I drive a hell of a lot, and race a bit... My car would be a good billboard, and I need $xxx.xx to get Part X for my car. It might happen! Have a big "Tuned by Larry's Hardware" banner on my windshield

Comment

I figured I would let you in on a little sercret, contrary to popular (riceboy) belief.....stickers DO NOT add horsepower.
                  00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
                    I figured I would let you in on a little sercret, contrary to popular (riceboy) belief.....stickers DO NOT add horsepower.
                    Technically, they could...

If you get sponsored, and inturn use the sponsorship money to buy performance parts, the stickers would add horsepower...

Just takes a little use of logic to realize that.
                    Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

hehehe....yeah, I guess if you want to look at it like that, but come on.....lets face it, the reality is that most of the riceboy posers running around with big-ass stickers all over their cars are not sponsored, not to metion alot of them don't even have the products on their cars that they have the stickers for.
                      00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Stickers for sponsorship = cool... and horsepower adding

Stickers for products you have on your car = respectable, if it's your thing. Advertizing for thieves, but if you want to risk it, go ahead. Just be sure you're proud of quality parts! Imagine a car covered in OBX, Ractive, APC, and Matrix stickers...

Putting stickers on your car for parts you don't have = your car deserves to be stolen and sold cheap to someone who will actually put those parts on it!

Comment

only decal i would rock is da CB7Tuner joint besides that i would only put em on if i had a 100% show car

Comment

Originally posted by Jay187
                            only decal i would rock is da CB7Tuner joint
                            Contrary to what was said above, this is the only known decal to actually ADD horsepower! I think it's somwhere in the neighborhood of 250 whp!?! And for only $5 you can make it yours!

Of course...it only works on CB7's...

Comment

Decals in any form are extremely tacky on any car, they make it look cheap and on top of that make it stand out in a crowd, i.e. Cops are around=BAD, also like everyone else said draw attention to theives. No matter how you cut it, even if you are sponsored, it's tacky, plain and simple. (i didn't use the word "rice", but damn, I really wanted to).
                              My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X