Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Depressed and Happy at the same time (cb7 related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depressed and Happy at the same time (cb7 related)

Welp, I just started stripping the back of my car... Removing all air suspension equipment in the trunk, plus the stereo system... Kinda depressing to see that my many many many hours of work, can be stripped within an hour... But all this is leading to something better... Bigger air tank, different setup, cleaner install, and a new stereo system... WOO HOO... kinda... lol.

Just some pics of the goodies...

JL12w7 cam out... (3) JL 10W3's going in... Boxed wrapped with snake print fabric.

Picture of my valve cover and tank... (painted Titanium, with some Prizmatique flake to match the car)

Comment

it will be all worth it in the end when you stand back and admire all the work done. keep us updated with the progress
      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
      Check out my JDM F22B swap
      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL
        it will be all worth it in the end when you stand back and admire all the work done. keep us updated with the progress
        Yessiree... Thats what I am waiting for... Here is where I am now... Trunk is stripped... Just gotta vacuum the crap out of it, and bang down my spare tire area (somehow was pushed up). After that, im gonna remove the amps. and put the back seat in... From there gonna put the tank, compressors, subs, and amps into the trunk, while trying to have a foot of trunk space (for a foldable chair, or small cooler)

Stripped trunk...

My car as she sits in my garage...

Comment

no air tanks...haha now youve gotta jack your car up like the rest of us....j/k...good luck with the new ggodies
          My Members Ride Thread

Comment

i know what you mean i did it to my altima, well not air but the system and allll the electronics. put the old air in the beater cb7

Comment

Pro-Lift jackstands! did you buy those at Advance?

those subs look MEAN

Comment

JL12w7 out Hmmmm...... I smell a sale coming up

Originally posted by Maple50175
                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
                  JL12w7 out Hmmmm...... I smell a sale coming up
                  No you dont... The JL12W7 and the 1000/1 that pushes it, will be going into my next SUV next year... Its gonna go into storage for a little while...

Comment

damn with all the weight why don't you get a skid guard put under your car and drive it like a lowrider...cause'n sparks and shit as you go..........lol

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                      No you dont... The JL12W7 and the 1000/1 that pushes it, will be going into my next SUV next year... Its gonna go into storage for a little while...
                      Thought I'd for sure have an easy pickup on a used one there Oh well, Def. get up picks of the SUV. I'm sure it is pretty awsome based on your other rides.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
                        Thought I'd for sure have an easy pickup on a used one there Oh well, Def. get up picks of the SUV. I'm sure it is pretty awsome based on your other rides.
                        it will be in another year or so, when i go out and buy it... lol

Comment

Planning ahead, nice.

Comment

so you CAN shave the f22sohc valve covers.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                              so you CAN shave the f22sohc valve covers.
                              Yes you can!

Comment

Working...
                              X