zomg so lucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zomg so lucky

I went and popped the hood to check my oil, and there sitting on the passenger headlight was a socket wrench with a 10mm socket.. so lucky it didn't fall off at some point, i must have left it in there last time I was working on the car..

did you have to make a thread about it?

Just delete this thread man..
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

/\ PWNT.

end of story.

PWNT.
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i wont tell anybody if you dont accordkid. lol
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

its offtopic

man you guys are mean

edit: remember that actaully happen to me too. found the socket at the same place a day later

Comment

haha, i keed i keed.

hell i leave something under my hood damn near every time i work on the car lol.

Comment

AccordWarrior will attest to this...
              We(Mike, Chris, and I) had been working on Mike's car under the hood. For the life of me I can't remember what we were working on but I know it was electrical. All I know is that all three of us forgot about the wire cutters under the hood. They ended up near one of the belts and few weeks later we found them. The handles were all ripped etc.

It's funny now(kinda), but then we were like oh sh#t that could've been really bad.

Comment

/\ haha!!

i swear man, i could be changing my damn mirror, and somehow a 10 mill would end up on top of my rad support.

Comment

i left my gerber on my rear bumper and drove around, when i got home it was still there

Comment

I left a screwdriver on the top part of fender then I shut my hood on it. I hate when I do that. Other than that yea leaving tools in engine bay sucks. Usually go over twice to make sure I didnt. It would suck if you were workin on someone elses car then all of a sudden you start losing tools =O.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Lol...I think I've left a tool or two behind on customers equipment.

Me and my dad where straightening a fender on my last car, and we left a TIRE IRON right behind the head light, almost wedged between it and the fender. That could've caused me or someone behind me a problem. >_>
                      Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

One time I left a squeegee from a gas station on the side of my truck bed after washing my windows. It fell in on the way home.

Free squeegee!!
                        PM me if you found this!!

Comment

yea god forbid a socket fell on the ground

Comment

happens all the time....and i try blaming my dad sometimes for taking my tools
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                              yea god forbid a socket fell on the ground
                              shit, have fun working on your car without that socket though. 95% of bolts on a Honda are 10mm.

Comment

Working...
                              X