X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad luck ?

or bad day ? :
    http://www.clantsr.com/ht/Integraburnoutcompressed.wmv

Just pigs being pigs...which is fuckin annoying...
    Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Link no workie

Comment

That sucks to be him.. but is it me or is his muffler in the middle instead of on the outside? That's ugly as fuck!
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

yeah that shit was ugly(The exhaust)....but i think i wouldnt mind taking that ticket after that b/c that was a nice as burn out and the cop is a asshole....just let us car guys be us.....when we crash or something then we can get in trouble but were just being young!!
          " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

lol i saw something similar to that a couple of weeks ago, except that the cops blocked all the exits as well.

Comment

Yup I seen that shit too and was there probably as well with sho. When shit hits the fan its everyone for themselves.cops are still assholes though. The good ones probably went somewhere far off away from all the bullshit all we have is dickheads out here who swear their tough with a gun and a badge. some are undercover kkk the usual. But hey its a part of life.

Comment

That was cool except for the five-o
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Well its true I mean the truth is out there well most of em anyways. They even said it on there in some state theres all types of prejudice out there the way around it is to just ignore it. It will eventually die out anyway.

Comment

bummer

Comment

That was possibly the coolest front drive burnout I have ever seen.
                      1 3 5
                      |-|-|
                      2 4 R

[ [ - ] ] ( ( ) ) [ [ \ ] ] [ [ ) ) / / - \ \

Comment

It was one of the best front drive burnouts i've seen too, but how dumb are you to do a burnout like that coming out of a McDonalds drive through line, and only a dumbass gets out of the car and celebrates his burnout he deserved a ticket for that lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                        Frost White Member 13
                        My Ride
                        "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Working...
                        X