tattoos and piercings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a pic of my tat:

I have 7 sessions in and about 12 hrs of work.

I am getting this full back piece for $400 cuz I know the owner of the shop. Its good to have connections! But he can only do it when he has time (shop is expanding and he started another business), and the tattoo started about 7 months ago. Oh well, I can't complain.
    Last edited by 92cord; 01-29-2008, 01:09 PM.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

^ seen that same tat in a magazine years ago...

Originally posted by deevergote
      Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        That spark plug is tight. I'm trying to figure out what to get still. I know I want it something car related.

Maybe I'll get my logo
        I agree. I plan on getting some car stuff on my body as well. I was thinking a really nice pic of my car and eric's accord facing each other on my hips.
        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I have 2 different car manufacturers logos, and 3 other tats. I got more into piercings back in the day...... have 16, but I've been wanting to get more ink done lately..... was thinking half sleeve, but don't know what I want yet.

Comment

These are old and this looks different now but pictures taken yourself don't look that great.... Here is a few from 3 days after my son was born and then about 2 months ago after another few hour session on my spark plug.... it covers my right outer arm from the middle of my arm down to about 3 inches above my wrist and around to my elbow.

Yes I am in a tattoo shop with my newborn son....
            WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Just got my first March 19th.

~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
              '93 EX 5-speed coupe
              Short ram intake
              Tenrai Himoto catback
              Smashed front end
              Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Sons Name:

Comment

Originally posted by Camurai
                  Just got my first March 19th.

now that is sick man. i need to post some of my ink up when i have time, got my ribs done recently....... no fun

Comment

had this one for about 2 years... its got my last name under it, its on my tricep.

this ones on my chest for my grandfather who passed away a year and a half ago. i've had this one for about a year.

Comment

anyone else hella dig the tribal tat that george clooney sports in the movie From dusk till dawn?

i love how it crawls up his neck.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I got my tongue pierced to eat pussy

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17 View Post
                          That is awesome

--Rachael
                          Wait... you're a woman?

We really need color-coded screen names.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                            You mean you couldnt eat pussy before you got it pierced...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
                              i thought tongue piercings worked well with dick? which is why it is nice when a chick has a pierced tongue.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                                i thought tongue piercings worked well with dick? which is why it is nice when a chick has a pierced tongue.
                                oh shyt he said you like dick in y0 mouth....

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                                So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Working...
                                X