Clear All

You know what cb7tuner is missing.....?

We need thread preview!! Discuss.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

serious, it saves time.

more time=more whoring.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      serious, it saves time.

more time=more whoring.
      Exactly. The way I see it is, with thread preview you don't have to click one worthless threads and shit which allows faster whoring in order to skip ridiculous threads. Motion to add thread preview
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

I was thinking it needed some kind of Contest's and prizes and maybe some kind of tshirt?

ok, maybe not

Jesse

Comment

Originally posted by Ensjesse
          I was thinking it needed some kind of Contest's and prizes and maybe some kind of tshirt?

ok, maybe not

Jesse
          :owned:
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

We also need a quick reply thing at the bottom.. makes it a lot easier to post.

Hey Steve, you should upgrade the vbulliten since you have a registered version of it.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

yah, definately upgrade it.. but let em make sure its all backed up and shit before he makes a switch. otherwise you ALL are going to go thru withdrawl again! lol and then ul feel dumb heh.

Comment

upgraded versions= teh slowness..
                if u havent notice.. on some boards.. that are upgraded.. some things take a while.. more than others.. this may not apply to all of u.. but the cats on 56k-ghey (i myself used to be) takes a while for shit to load on newer format boards. this one loads fast and user friendly.. not a whole lot of options to confuse newbies.. an upgrade could be possible but bleh.. its fine how it is IMO

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

hahaha...while we are at it. You know what else is cool. Having a recently participated thread option. Just thought I'd throw that one in there too.
                  The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Just a quick reply would make this faster because it has to load a whole new page when you want to reply.. then it loads a new page when you post it, then another page to show your post and update the board.

I don't care about any of of the fancy shit like AT has or whatevcer, just a quick reply!
                    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                      I don't care about any of of the fancy shit like AT has or whatevcer, just a quick reply!
                      amen, brother.
                      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

i've been wanting to add the thread preview for awhile now actually... i'm gonna look into that tomorrow... and i'll consider the quick reply...

my only argument against quick reply is that it actually promotes the post whoring because it makes it so much quicker and easier to reply with those one word or replies. ya know?

i dunno. i want that thread preview for sure though.

Comment

i think quick reply just saves a bit of time.. if it does start people just whoring it can be removed. but imo its faster to just say what your thinking without loading a new page. i agree with rebels its just a time saver

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                            i've been wanting to add the thread preview for awhile now actually... i'm gonna look into that tomorrow... and i'll consider the quick reply...

my only argument against quick reply is that it actually promotes the post whoring because it makes it so much quicker and easier to reply with those one word or replies. ya know?

i dunno. i want that thread preview for sure though.
                            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

It would be nice to get rid of the 4 letter limit in the "search" menu.
                              "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Working...
                              X