07 NBA Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

07 NBA Champs

Yup Spurs won, and i live in San Antonio... but im not much of a fan of NBA, but GJ guys, way to go. um.. go spurs go...
    www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

i thouhgt that would be the out come..... I'm a Heat fan...... ....lol LJ needs people around him that can score outside the paint

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Thought it would have been at least a little more interesting, but I guess it's over now. My television went out a couple of weeks ago so I never got the chance to watch any of the games, but it didn't really matter because the Rockets sucked it up in the first round anyway.

Oh well, until next year.
      Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

I'm a heat fan too but I refused to watch most of the bs games played in the playoff and finals this season...lebron=cavs didnt have a fucking chance
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
          I'm a heat fan too but I refused to watch most of the bs games played in the playoff and finals this season...lebron=cavs didnt have a fucking chance
          Thats my Brotha...... I feel the same way....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeep

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I hate the spurs, they are such dirty players. If Robert Horry didn't cross-check Nash it would have been a different story. Stoudemire and Diaw could have have played and who knows what would have happened. Ohh well.
              My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini

they had more than a chance because they were the best defense the spurs had seen. the spurs played well and hit shots that they normally DIDN'T hit. they played above themselves while the cavs did the opposite and played as poorly as they'd played all year. 3-point shooters missed wide open shots OVER and OVER, the #2 scorer on the team (hughes, 14ppg) was injured and couldn't play, and they just simply shot poorly. if they'd played just one of their average games, it would be 2-2 right now. it wasn't nearly as lopsided as everyone made it out to be. if the cavs had played that poorly against the pistons they'd not have beaten them, or the nets, or the wizards. when you shoot 30%, you don't beat many teams at all and the fact that they were right there at the end of all the games (even games one and two, they were within a couple of shots near the end) is promising

i don't think i once heard them mention the impact of NOT having a healthy larry hughes.
                ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Funny we get called dirty....half of that Nash incident was a pure act. As for the suspended players, it was their immaturity that made them leave the bench. If they would have kept their asses parked, they would have been fine. But thats over and done with; and now there is a Dynasty in San Antonio

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

thats bullshit^

spurs get no respect from me...naah..horry doesnt..it wasnt an act..nash is small..horry is big..but wanna talk about acting? look at ginobliu..biggest puss in the league..what a flopper

but the spurs won fair and square....parker played the best hes ever played
                    lebron did his best..he did what his team gave him...if he didnt pass as much...hed get 50 a game..but then get called selfish...and be another kobe...honestly..if lebron had a better supporting cast i think they wouldve won...they kept it reaaal close..aside form game one..the game couldve went either way..i really doubt lebron will get to see another final while hes with the cavs..unless they start producing more points...you cant have your star player scoring like 20...and the rest 5-10./.idk spurs have never impressed me..they suck during the season..but when it comes to the playoffs they are prepared

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                      half of that Nash incident was a pure act. As for the suspended players, it was their immaturity that made them leave the bench. If they would have kept their asses parked, they would have been fine.
                      Doesn't look like an act to me. http://youtube.com/watch?v=hYC95MziMJk You see how fast and hard he hit? An act, I don't think so. Yes leaving the bench was a stupid mistake, but if your teammate gets body checked for no reason you'd be pissed to, its just a reaction...a reaction that the dirty spurs probably planned out. immaturity? what would call the act horry did to nash?
                      My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

its pointless to argue what has been done, but if the suns wouldnt have got the short end of the stick if they would have stay seated. They exploited the situation and thus got the worse suspensions of the 2 teams.

But yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion about the whole incident. Sure, I think Horry Nash hit was hard, and I do think it was a flag. foul; he acted out of gut feeling at in the moment. But everything that happened after that was just immature IMO.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

i ahte the spurs. they have never gotten any respect from me and never will. Horry is a fucking douche bag, i hate that guy. Ginobli is a big ass pussy, and the whole team is just so boring. Duncan is good but boring. Parker is the only ok guy to me. But ya, that situation was not overplayed. they just made it aware of Horrys dirtiness. The suspensions are bullshit. thats like you just seeing your friend get into a car accident and you stop and see if hes ok, and you get a ticket for that. But whatever its all in the past. The NBA is becoming complete bullshit though.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Never liked the spurs per say but they deserve the championship and they have the right team for them to win many more. They might have a "kobe" or a "lebron" which i think is a godd thing, its a team sport and they have the right team to get the job done and they proved it. As for the Cavs, I think of them just like the 76ers when Iverson was there, its the same type of team and I'm not impressed at all. There is only a few teams that can have a superstar on their roster and not let it affect their game. Lebron did as much as he could but his team didnt dig deep enough to provide the support he needed.
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Man fuck the Spurs.
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome