**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

why do people modify an autotragic?
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

not a fan of the front, but it looks in decent shape otherwise..

Originally posted by wed3k
        its obvious this thing wasnt built to be fast, so why would that matter?

Comment

Needs a redhead in the engine bay.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            Because having an automatic isn't the end of the world...my car is an automatic, and yes, I would like it to be a 5 spd...but I have what I have, and I will work with it. It's still fun.
            Originally posted by sweet91accord
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

i swapped from automatic to 5 speed.,..and automatic is NOT fun lol

only time i hate 5 speed is in traffic..

anyway..car looks like eh..tacky to me...but it is what it is..if you like it dont change it..spending hundreds on some bullshit jdm parts to please people on the board...or put shit to stoick cause some internet haters dont like it..THATS what i call rice

i bashed civics before..then i got one..rof OWNED...it has so much more potential than a cb7 imo..just due to the fact that theres ALOT more aftermarket support...

good luck with whatever you do

Comment

if your equipped with the old oem parts on the side then thats cool. you can always put those on and a lip. and keep the bags for that slammed land simple look.

body kit isnt bad. i used to be a body kit fan too. its just a hassle with fiberglass bumpers when the wind/rocks chip away the paint. (already proven on your pictures)

could of wished that you had a stick shift civic (its a must) since the autos are hella sluggy with that d16 motor of fury.

other then that good find bro! turn that car to the right direction

Comment

Beauty or lack thereof, is in the eye of the beholder.

So a subjective claim about someone else's car, based on your personal opinion holds about as much water as a spaghetti strainer...

1) If he likes it, you will adjust, as will everyone else, because as long as he likes it, nobody else's opinion means shit.

2) "Speed" isn't the end of the world. Stock CB7s are not fast, and 99% of modified CB7s are not fast. But somehow they manage to be fun...

Maybe there is more to it than HP, or speed.

3) An automatic benefits from the same performance upgrades as a manual.

So why wouldn't you modify it?

My automatic tore up a few manuals, and gave even more a run for their money.

So the question does not make sense...

I hope the OP does what he wants with the car, and to hell with everyone else.

Reminds me of the old saying.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

And they ALL stink.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Aww shit now I see you hittin them switches..it looks nice.
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Hittin' switches and pickin' up girlies! Good luck with the ride man. Hope you enjoy it!
                      Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

I give you props for staying Honda

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Working...
                        X