Link O The Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link O The Day

Check this out.. First this story tells of a citizen pulling an arrest for a police officer speeding. Next thing you know, the whole family is blasphemized and sent to jail.

Pull over officer

Now, after that, read this.. This cop was speeding and no one stopped them..

Fark the police

Granted, we need these guys.. But I think a lot of the government offices and officials are getting out of hand. We the people have to stand up to our rights... And that doesn't just mean driving limits.

Later my brothers!
    Last edited by akrodha; 06-23-2004, 03:35 PM.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

"accident not a crime" bullshit she should go away for life. But over here in ny, cops speed with and without lights as well. They even run red lights. Cops should'nt be above the law, atleast when there lights are off.

For the first one . What are you doing telling the cop hes speeding, thats asking for a rodney king beatdown.

Comment

becuz cops are full of shit and should be taught a lesson not abuse their power.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Bottom line, most every state allows 10-15 over the normal limit. But I see them speeding all the time.

My favorite thing to do is be next to them at a redlight, then when it's green.. gun it.. I mean gun it. Run it up to the speed limit then cruise. As long as you don't break traction, there's nothing they can do.

But where I live, in a town like Mayberry, you're a marked target after that. So don't be drinkin', smokin' and transporting in the near future..lol.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
        Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
        Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
        Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

With the first article I think cops should be held accountable to the same laws that we are. I have wanted to pull over cops before for speeding, not stoping for stop signs, not using turn signals, improper lane changes, etc. I would not actually try to pull over a cop for speeding. I speed myself. The only people who should be able to say something to a cop about speeding are the people who never speed.
          With the second article, I think that the officer needs to be punished, and I don't mean a slap on the wrist. Cops should not be allowed to "accidentally" kill people and get away scott free. I you or I were to kill someone because we were speeding it would be considered vehicular manslauter. We would also probably go to jail for it.
          FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Cops think that they can do whatever whenever, and its sometimes these cops stupid actions that get innocent people killed. If a citizen kills a citizen he goes to jail, if a cop kills a citizen its considered self defense because " the officer felt his life was in danger" these are just B.S. excuses, they're people just like us and they are no better than us even with the uniform on, i feel that they should be punished the same way that a normal citizen gets punished, they shouldnt be allowed to recieve any special treatment, thats why we have soo many crooked cops out there.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
            Frost White Member 13
            My Ride
            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Working...
            X