Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road In My Friends Wrx

and all i have to say is.......boost sounds so good

man, he's boosting 20psi, every gear he hit u hear the blow off valva and that shit sounded lovely.

o and the cars fast to....lol

not like hold on the u tongue before u swallow it but its fast as shit. 2nd gear is nasty, 1st is like any other car with power....u go thru it to fast, 3rd u can feel the lag, but after that all u feel is top end.

almost had me wanting to switch over my plans from nitrous to turbo..lol.

but im sticking with what im gona do

just wanted to share
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

I have the opportunity to ride in several heavily boosted cars, so I know exactly what you mean. I ride in cars like those and I always contemplate selling my accord. But I love her so she is not going anywhere
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

exactly....lol

when ur in it (another car) your like damn, this is nice, then u get depress.......lol
      but once u see ur baby and get in your baby u say....man forget that car, i love my car, i gona do this and that to it

NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

my old man has a WRX STi, now thats one hell of a ride...i know exactly what you boys are saying
        Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

I also remind myself what these guys pay for car insurance, and it makes me feel much better
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

just curious does anyone know how the boost is set up right out the showroom?

also did your friend buy a blow-0ff or just disconnect the tube and plug with a screw,(just something ive heard u can do to make the wrx stock blow off louder)

Comment

nope, all he has done is up boost to 20psi, new ecu (learned u cant do any performance mods with the stock ecu because it will run a code and not work right) and dyno tuned.
              o and upgraded turbocharger, forgot what type he said
              NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Originally posted by theone
                nope, all he has done is up boost to 20psi, new ecu (learned u cant do any performance mods with the stock ecu because it will run a code and not work right) and dyno tuned.
                o and upgraded turbocharger, forgot what type he said
                He has just the base model, not the STi right?

What dyno numbers did he put up w/ boost @20psi?
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

that and to mention the fact of that awd nastiness off the line.

Comment

Originally posted by accordzoom
                    just curious does anyone know how the boost is set up right out the showroom?

also did your friend buy a blow-0ff or just disconnect the tube and plug with a screw,(just something ive heard u can do to make the wrx stock blow off louder)
                    the boost set up on the STi is about 14 or 15 PSI
                    Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

its not base at all.

he said he had it dynoed a while ago, dyno/tuned claimed 400whp. i dont know if its 400, but it might be close.
                      o, did i mention the day i road in it it was me him and another friend.
                      me and him weight abot 150-160 but our friend..... a good 260+.
                      and if felt like we wasnt even in the car
                      NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

I've heard that the WRX's hp at the wheel is in the high 180's, but at the crank it's rated at 227 hp. So if I was your friend, I'd swap out the flywheel in no time.

Comment

I heard their trannies are made of glass or fiberglass or something is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                            I heard their trannies are made of glass or fiberglass or something is this true?
                            wha?????
                            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

i dont have a clue, just kno we put it up on the lift and everything in the front was protected by a skid plate

made me jealous....
                              NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Working...
                              X