Vending machine Buisness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vending machine Buisness

So I found a Vending Machine on E-bay real cheap.I work at a wal-mart relay yard,theres alot truck that come in and out in one day maybe 60+.

would it be a good Idea to get this machine and place it at work?

Ive asked my manager if it was ok,he said he would have to contact his superior,and he would contact wal-mart.

so what ur opinion on the subject
    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
    -Nava

well if you can keep it out of the rain and out of the sun then you'll be ok.
    keep them fully stocked and proper change. the only other thing is who do you contact to get it fix should it break down?

I work at a grocery store and the Pepsi vendor always seems to break down. it either won't take dollar bills or the cans are so hot that they explode on the way down.

Comment

the machine im thinking of getting is the old school mechanical ones.kinda like the gum machines,but with room with more money to put in.if ine breaks down the other will still function.

come with a bill changer
      1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
      -Nava

Comment

your not gonna be making any realtime money unless you have multi vending machines distributed and be up to date with them. my ex gfs mom used to run that type of business and its just a hassle to keep up with em. also depends on the machine and proper maintenence.

Comment

Well theres plenty of money to be maid when it comes to vending, but its all about contracts and having the money to invest really. In order to place a vending machine at a certain location you need proper permission and you also have to give the locale a cut if you aren't paying to have your machine take up valuable retail space.
          At my dad and uncles grocery store for example they dont charge the vendor for the space they're using, but they get a cut of the earnings as well as money for the losses such as dollars or quarters that the machine stole. Like i said there is money to be maid but it'll be more visible if you have more than one machine.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
          Frost White Member 13
          My Ride
          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

well the guyhas 7 right now but I can affford one machine right now there over in Belmont beach Ca I think its by Long Beach Ca. its in a retail store.
            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
            -Nava

Comment

Originally posted by cleanz_28
              well the guyhas 7 right now but I can affford one machine right now there over in Belmont beach Ca I think its by Long Beach Ca. its in a retail store.

like we said. one machine won't just do it. and icedplaya123 pretty much got everything on point. i had to deal with that shit.

Comment

Sounds good but alot of work. Have to get a product connect. Keep up with stocking the machine. Hopefully know one breaks into it or kicks it and stuff. People may complain it took there money. Very heavy and hard to move. Getting it repaired could be a problem. Most people who have these machine have hundreds. So if they make like $20 a week off one X's that by 100=2,000 week -ur expense. So if you goal is to have a bunch then do it but if you have less then 10 i wouldn't.

Comment

well I won the machine on ebay 150.00 flat,I get to keep the location.And its inside or around the Wells Fargo Bank in belmont shore,In Long Beach.

let see how this goes.
                  1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                  -Nava

Comment

now just figure out what you want to sell in it :P id go for beer and hotchicks

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                    Originally posted by deevergote.
                    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

A foot of floorspace in Wal-Mart is the most valuable real-estate in the world.

Good luck with everything, I would be willing to bet there are heavy taxes that go into having your machine in Walmart.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

I wanted to sell beer in the machine..but I think wells fargo would not aprove of alcohol sales in or around there bank.lol
                        1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                        -Nava

Comment

pics or ban!!!

show some pics of the babe!!! (vending machine!!)

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                            pics or ban!!!

show some pics of the babe!!! (vending machine!!)
                            lol when I get home from work,the internet at work is on dial up...
                            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                            -Nava

Comment

i work at DUBbARN and it suck really bad. Pay is low , workers arent the best and it isnt fair to be made to work for very little pay. the company is second largest in the nation and it cant pay its employers jack. rant over. They have vending machines in the workers lunch room generally/.

Comment

Working...
                              X