Jobs in San Antonio Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobs in San Antonio Texas

ok as many of you know I am planning on moving to San Antonio Texas in Novermber. I work for Time Warner Cable right now and like the company, but noting in San Antonio is avable for what I am qualified for or would want to do. I have done retail, am going to school for computer network administration, and I like my paychecks now around 2k a month (not to brag) but I am having a terrible time trying to find a job with or with out my company! any suggestions? or does anyone know of anyone that is looking for someone resumes avable upon request!!!!!

Thank you!

what did you do with time warner

Comment

Originally posted by turboaccordlx
      what did you do with time warner
      I work as a customer Service Rep. I work in the call center hadeling billing, High speed internet, video, and digital phone issues, I am the #2 person on my team and pull top bonuses every month

Comment

well 2k a month is like 12 something so im sure there are plenty of jobs in that range. Just have to start using your customer service skills and call around lol.

Comment

lol true true!

Comment

we have time warner here so you should be able to find a job through your system somehow. I just began actually working again so im not sure on what is out there, but just search online and you may get something.
            www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

might try posting in the regionals they would be more knowledgable over there. (not being a dick, genuinly trying to help)
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

oh no I know your not being a dick! in fact good looking out! thanks!

Comment

Hey topcop182, look up in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, that's where i'm trying to move too. They say that's 1 of the most desirable areas to be right now cause they got good commerce, cost-of-living is low, good neighborhood everywhere as well as schools, and the area is expanding big time. If you come to S.A. you can get on at the Toyota Plant, I got friends that work there but haven't seen them since they started. I think they kidnapped my friends and held them hostage inside the plant, J/K... LOL. but the money is good tho'
                  "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

Really toyota has a plant in SA? That would be cool! I really dig on the celicas and new FJ cruisers! good looking out! I'll have to check them out!

Comment

The plant is big as F*CK, but they only make the tundras. You would think they make all thier vehicles there by the size of the place, but nope. Just the tundra!
                      "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

There's a spot open at my resort for a concierge desk. they need two people so let me know whats up.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

dang! I'd totally do that, do you think they will have anything open in November?

Comment

Working...
                          X