Finally got my new rims on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got my new rims on

Ok so I had been looking for a set of 6th gen EX alloys for quite some time, and I finally got em on the ride!

Not bad for $350 shipped, incl tires! (the boxes weighed 160lbs combined !!!)

Now I just need an Eibach Pro Kit and some better tires........

Thats a great deal, man I wanted those too but couldn't find anyone selling it so I decided to get the 94-95 EX 5th gen. Alloys instead the seven spoke one popular style. Nice pic of your ride and the wheels are cool too.

Glenn
    Red Devil Crew - Member 7
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) 5spd swap...100% done. Will post pics soon.
    F22a1-Turbo still debating...?

Comment

Originally posted by MansuAccord
      Thats a great deal, man I wanted those too but couldn't find anyone selling it so I decided to get the 94-95 EX 5th gen. Alloys instead the seven spoke one popular style. Nice pic of your ride and the wheels are cool too.

Glenn
      Thanks, these are the 6-spoke ones from a 2000 Special Edition. I think I got them from a guy off H-T

Comment

sweet the'res a guy here in FL that has a set of 2001 ones just like that i might traded my rims for
        86 nissan 200sx turbo

Comment

Hey, I have no story to add onto your cool wheels. I would rather like to draw the attention to your good choice of style. There are some OEM honda wheels that DON'T belong on a 4G, but those are spiffy.

Comment

lookin good man! i got the prelude sawblade rims on my car and i love em. now lower the 4x4, you could run over animals and small children with that beast
            Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

Love the wheels. It's gonna be hot when you drop it
              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Lookin sharp!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Looks good with that paint job. Kinda makes the car look newer.

Comment

Be careful with the pro kit. A lot of people aren't satisfied with the drop. It's a VERY slight drop. Check out cpmike's car. The front end is on pro kits. I wanted the 1.2" drop myself, but after talking to people, I was convinced that 1.75" would look better and still ride pretty well. That's what I went with and I'm happy!

And for $350 shipped, you got a hell of a deal! Those look sweet!

Comment

looks nice

Comment

they look good on your ride bro nice

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
                        If God is for Me
                        Who Dares be aganist Me!
                        BX Crew
                        HSHO # 6
                        Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

Working...