Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally home from sugery gius!

FUCK am i hurting.

some fat black woman tripped over my IV's and ripped 4 or 5 needles out of my left arm/hand. then that same girl and another nurse dropped me on my bed while trying to pick me up and slide me up in bed.

this is just horrible. i sleep for 2 hours, wake up with my back stiff as a baseball bat and cant move, so then i gotta wake my parents up so they can pick me up out of bed and walk me around... just fucking horrible.

they took away my morphine on day 3 of 5, so i was in more fucking pain friday then id ever known possible before then.

now im home tho, on percacets and valium. they do alright for about 3 to 4 hours, but im supposed to only take 2 perc every 6 houts, so u can see my promble.

im never hungery and my stomach always hurts... gawd talk about miserable...

but at least i just sleep most of the times. i probably sleep 18 out of the 24 hours of a day.

so far ive gotten a few "get well" gifts. i got a 1/18 scale nissan skyline r32 model, and a 25 dollar itumes card, and my family from iowa said they all sent money but its takes 7 days for mail to get to va from ia. so we'll see. if my back dont get considerably better fast, im gonna have to sell the cb, its way to rough. i cant even ride in wheel chairs hardly im sooooooooooooo fucking sore.

god this just sucks i cant believe i let someone do this to me....
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

damn that sucks man but i wish you the best of luck on a fast recovery an hope that you dont have to sell the cb
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

w00t, glad to see see you alive and tickin meng.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

glad to see your back. If you give me your addy ill send ya a get well card But glad to see your back. How long did they say it is going to be before you are fully recovered?
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Damn bro that sucks you had surgery on your back? If so that's why I'm not doing that I'll continue to hurt but not that bad! Wish you the best and hope you get back on your feet bro.
          99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

WELCOME HOME MAYNE!

get better Landon....just relax and take it easy..

YOU BETTER NOT SELL THE CB mayne! keep it

but yeah, I'll email you some frozen pizzas!
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

bro ive been there with the broken feet n all it sucks but it gets better bro

shit take like 2x what they say on the pian pills homey whatever to get you out of pain lol

Comment

glad to see you back and to hear your surgery went "alright" to bad they have fat nurses huh? well dont sell the cb keep that shit. but ya for sure hook it up with an addy so we can send you some get well cards mayne!!!!!
                Originally posted by jboyce
                i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

welcome back brother man. glad that at least you are still talking, I mean typing.LOL. Hope everything heals quick for you man. have faith and sooner than you think, you will be walking again. bye.
                  The beginning of a new era............................
                  165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                  184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Get Well Soon Bro!
                    good to see you back,just take it easy

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Glad to see you home bro but the pain will fade with due time, just remember that the surgery was done for a reason and this is the road needed to be traveled to accomplish that expected outcome
                      Last edited by Gemini; 08-05-2007, 03:33 PM.
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

tell em the perks aint a workn to well and they will move u up 2 perk 10's or oc 20's thats how they starterd me off.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

well, this may be an mistake, so please guys dont abuse this with trash mail

Landon White
                          218 Locust Drive
                          Strasburg, VA 22657

i appreciate any thing u guys send!

its getting a little better and a litte every day. clearly the post i made earlier was when my valium and pervcacet had worn off, and now they are back in effect, but dayyyyyyyyyyyyyymn i still hurt.

thanks tho guys.

for the first time since monday, im actually hungry, so some of my parents friends Steve and Cindy came over and are making me my favorite meal. spaghetti and meatballs...

maybe things will look up afterall, i know this was a good decision overall, but god damn i just hurt so bad right now...

im going back to sleep now, then eating. ill prolly check back then tho..

thanks guys, so much, for the support.
                          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                          Disregard females, acquire currency
                          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i'll send you a card too but until you get it, Get well soon.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                              FUCK am i hurting.

some fat black woman tripped over my IV's and ripped 4 or 5 needles out of my left arm/hand. then that same girl and another nurse dropped me on my bed while trying to pick me up and slide me up in bed.

this is just horrible. i sleep for 2 hours, wake up with my back stiff as a baseball bat and cant move, so then i gotta wake my parents up so they can pick me up out of bed and walk me around... just fucking horrible.

they took away my morphine on day 3 of 5, so i was in more fucking pain friday then id ever known possible before then.

now im home tho, on percacets and valium. they do alright for about 3 to 4 hours, but im supposed to only take 2 perc every 6 houts, so u can see my promble.

im never hungery and my stomach always hurts... gawd talk about miserable...

but at least i just sleep most of the times. i probably sleep 18 out of the 24 hours of a day.

so far ive gotten a few "get well" gifts. i got a 1/18 scale nissan skyline r32 model, and a 25 dollar itumes card, and my family from iowa said they all sent money but its takes 7 days for mail to get to va from ia. so we'll see. if my back dont get considerably better fast, im gonna have to sell the cb, its way to rough. i cant even ride in wheel chairs hardly im sooooooooooooo fucking sore.

god this just sucks i cant believe i let someone do this to me....
                              I totally understand. I just had my shoulder re-constructed. Though, I wasnt dropped or my iv wasnt ripped out. I couldnt move for a week afterwards, and it was just a shoulder! It was fun!

Your stomach hurts from the anesthetic, and from the drugs your taking now. It wont go away for about a month after you finish taking them. None of the drugs they had me on worked properly, so I just stopped taking them lol.

Both sleep and presents are fucking awesome

Dont bother selling your Accord dude, give it time and you'll be back on your feet booting around like you did before. Just try to enjoy the nothing you get to do for the next little while lol.

The worst is passing, it only looks up from here. It'll get better.

Comment

Working...
                              X