!!!not done on this earth!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!not done on this earth!!!

well guys i thought id share this with you since this is like a family......i work a construction job more like a general contractor,today we where putting an awning on a customers house and just my luck i was on the end with the weather head .....things where going along smooth and the next thing i know i feel one of the worst pains ive ever felt before in my life the next thing i can remember is sitting on the ground with a wet towel over my head and face convulting......like i said just my luck i was on the end with weather head and naked wire i had 110 volts at 200 amps run through my body ......today could have been the day i kicked in,after a painful day of laying around and nightmares when i was able to sleep i think im ok but you never know with a shock like that what the long term outcome could be ive had several people tell me damn dude your lucky.......no damn dude im blessed it wasnt my time to go......honestly im not the one thats blessed my family is i could have left behind two of the greatest kids on the plant my boys and a beautiful careing wife.if i seem to be going on im sorry i just feel like as a human we take life for granted and believe me i relized today at around 9:30 in a second it can be taken from you..........if your married or have kids or if you have someone very special to you grabm hugm and tell them you lovem cuz we aint promised tomm
    F22A1:blew up
    F22A1/H22:blew up
    F22A6/H22: " "
    F22A4/H22: " "
    H23A1 boosted:blew up
    H23A1:traded
    H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
    FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

man that sucks... but its good that you are alright... hope everything is all good from now on

Comment

that's pretty deep. your guardian angel was def. looking out for you that day.

Comment

did you go to a doctor, things can stop working properly after a severe shock, i would get checked out, ive heard of people getting shocked, being fine, then going to sleep at night and having a concussion and never waking up. just looking out for you man

ive been shocked before and i am very scared of even getting a little shocked now from things like a sparkplug wire, because the smallest shock sends me back.

glad your alive man
        ]

Comment

Yea, bruh' you blessed forreal. Not too many people survive from a hit that hard. I know how you feel cause I got mine from a capacitor, but not quite as much as you did. Key thing for you now is to take it easy right now. But you'll be ok tho' cause you made it through the night which is the most critical time after an injury of that nature. Damn bruh' I'm geniunly glad you're ok. Keep your head on a swivel. (hugs and kisses ole' lady...)
          "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

Glad to hear you're ok!

Comment

Good to hear everythings ok man

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
              Frost White Member 13
              My Ride
              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Working...
              X