So im thinkin' about the Air Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So im thinkin' about the Air Force

Lately i've been doing SHIT through college so far and i already owe money for Student loan...so i didn't do so well in my summer classes because it wasn't exciting and i admit that i slacked off...so i think it's best for me to join in with the AirForce to straighten my ass up a lil bit and build up some confidence...because i have been an ass to my parents...(this was around the beginning of the year)..so i think it's time for a change towards me..not to mention i got like a lil bro and thousands of cousins that look up to me..and if you're Hmong...you'd probably understand. And since the attitude i've been giving towards my parents, they actually dont give a shit if i actually join the Marines or Army and join in on the frontlines...so..i gotta change. Give me some feedback on your opinion, tunerz.
    Last edited by Djmoua; 08-18-2007, 01:34 AM.

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

so you are saying that you are an asshole and you wanna join the Air force so that you become less of an asshole? If fo, go for it
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

why join the air force to solve your problems? no offense about the air force but why would you do something that drastic just to change your attitude?

ninja edit: ya know i was in the same boat as you once, went through college built up a student loan of about $3k couldnt pay all of it off, parents hated me etc etc, well i was gonna join the army went through all the setup and recruiting until almost the last step they realized i had a tattoo on the back of my neck and wrists soooo that right there i couldnt join, and since then im actually glad i didnt, im doing a lot better starting to pay off my loan, and i get along with my parents better than i used too. plus i wouldnt of ever found this site or my love for CB7's.......
      Last edited by 92cb7accord; 08-17-2007, 11:57 AM.
      Originally posted by jboyce
      i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
        Lately i've been doing SHIT through college so far and i already owe money for Student loan...so i didn't do so well in my summer classes because it wasn't exciting and i admit that i slacked off...so i think it's best for me to join in with the AirForce to straighten my ass up a lil bit and build up some confidence...because i have been an ass to my parents...(this was around the beginning of the year)..so i think it's time for a change towards me..not to mention i got like a lil bro and thousands of cousins that look up to me..and you're Hmong...you'd understand. And since the attitude i've been giving towards my parents, they actually dont give a shit if i actually join the Marines or Army and join in on the frontlines...so..i gotta change. Give me some feedback on your opinion, tunerz.

if you think about joining the USAF...

here...from one OLD Airman to a Future one...heres a little rundown...

you said you're going into the USAF....ahh..memories...so when you get to Lackland AFB.. heres the rundown

reporting statement:

Sir/Maam. Trainee ________ reports as ordered ( you say that when you're called upon )

and if another TI approaches you, you repeat the reporting statement to that TI in which you are starting a NEW conversation.

its not hard...its TIDEOUS bullshit..and its EASY.....making hospital corners...is CAKE...

now im telling you now..those BLUEROPE TIs will be in your ass.

just dont volunteer for shit..

and oh yeah KP duty SUCKS! ... OH SHIT...and whatever you do..DO NOT FUCK UP while doing DORM GUARD DUTY!!!! you will get in a bind if you let someone in the dorm thats not suppose to be there.

sometimes....the CQ will buzz the box...

I forget what and how it goes..been YEARS..but

I think it goes...

Sir/Maam, DORM GUARD ___________ reports as ordered...

yadda yadda yadda...I forget the rest.. its been a while!

just giving you a rundown before you head out..... good luck and BMT is only 6 weeks! so dont stress yourself out

OH YEAH...whatever you do....during CHOW...don't give the SNAKEPIT a reason to fuck with you...I hate the line ( BELLY TO CANTEEN )...you have to stand in single file line so damn close to another person...its almost like you're dry humping the person in front of you ( *** )

theres so much you will have to learn while you're in BMT...but its all petty...and you will have to LEARN the UCMJ by the time you exit Tech School.

RE: ..if you're elected to be the DORM CHIEF...good luck...I was a DORM CHIEF...and its not cool..you have to control your men ( A bay...B bay** two sides of the dorm )

and when you're in formation....theres 4 lines called ELEMENTS...and in the front of each element..is ELEMENT LEADERS..

( chain of Command ) ... if any of the airman/trainees have a problem..they address the ELEMENT LEADER of the ELEMENT they are in..

and then...that ELEMENT LEADER will address the issue to the DORM CHIEF...and if the problem is out of the DORM CHIEF's Hands...he/she will forward it to the TI

even though the DORM CHIEF holds a certain ACTING TI power...doesn't mean the DORM CHIEF had FULL TI power.

when the TI is away or present...if anyone fucks up..the rest of the FLIGHT ( all persons in that Dorm ) will get punished..but the DORM CHIEF will get repremanded.

so if you're nominated for DORM CHIEF...good luck...its not all gravy.

NO FACING MOVEMENTS in the CHOW HALL...you will get FUCKED WITH by the TIs at the SNAKEPIT. DO FLANKING MOVEMENTS...NOT FACING MOVEMENTS.

I hope this helps...from an OLD Airman..to a FUTURE one!

GOOD LUCK!

NOTE: say your last name is Wilks...right...when you're saying the reporting statement...

you say,

Sir/Maam ( whatever gender is speaking )

you say

Sir/Maam, Trainee Wilks reports as ordered

DORM GUARD..

Sir/Maam.. DORM ( whatever dorm you're in ) DORM GUARD WILKS reports as ordered.

so take notes..it will HELP you!
        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

im thinking of joining the army, they will pay up to $75,000 for my college tuition. Go for it man.good luck

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
          Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
          1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Ya man if its what you want I say go for it. I'm actually on a diet right now to lose weight for the navy. My original plan was to enlist after high school but being overweight and dropping out kinda went against that. But I recently took the ASVAB and scored high enough that they don't care I'm a drop out, and since I completed all four years of NJROTC in high school I get an automatic promotion to E-3 when I finish boot camp. So I really can't wait.

Originally posted by deevergote
            When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

yo im goin in as well i go to meps or however itz spelled on the 20th. sn2 thnx for that post. o yea they r gona make bootcamp 9 1/2 weeks for every new person after september i think it may be earlier or later dont know the exact date

Comment

If you join ANY branch of the military, be VERY aware that we are currently at war.

Sure, it might straighten you up a bit. Sure, it might pay for college. Sure, it might be a good experience. However, it might also get you killed. If you don't want to go to war, joining the military for any other reason is pretty dumb. Especially if you're already in college. I have deep respect for anyone in the military... but I wouldn't want to be in their position. Ever.

If you were an ass to your parents, apologize. If you've been slacking off in college, start working harder. You'll slack off in the military as well, and they'll just make your life miserable. At the moment, you have control over your own actions. You owe money for college? Finish and get a freakin job to pay for it! If you drop out and go into the military, you MIGHT get enough to pay off the loans for your partially finished education. Then what? You risk your life, you 'straighten up' (which is bull... either you do or you don't... if you don't, you'll hate your life), you get out of the military, and you have military experience and a partial college education. Yay. You can manage a McDonalds (I know at least 3 people in that exact position... great guys, halfassed education, military experience... shitty, dead-end jobs)

Finish school. Grow the fuck up and be a man. Don't expect a uniform to do it for you.

Comment

i wanted to join the National Guard to help my nation fix the massive amount of domestic issues but i heard we get sent out to war.

FUCK other countries and FUCK religion.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

well of course its not just for me straightening up myself and changing my attitude towards my parents...I DO want to kick ass and kill them faggotass terrorist that's been fighting against us since 9/11. I want to defend the free land i live in as well as the other people that live on it k? I mean...yea I've heard that some people say that joining the "AIR FORCE" would be like taking the easy way out...IMO they're wrong..any military branch as of NOW is capable of becoming life threatening, but as of now we all know that the Army and Marines are the ones at the most life threatening situation..Still..looking at the Air Force seems like my only chance in to becoming a real man. Apologizing to my parents in any way however...they don't give a crap if i did..which when i heard THAT from them in one of our arguements we've had, literally pissed me off and struck me at the same time..but mentioning of joining the Air Force to my parents has not yet occurred yet...but IMO, when i do mention it..they'll first ask why of course but wouldn't make it such a big deal in which most asian parents make it sound like we just jumped off a bridge and survived..Anyway...thanks for yur feedback so far...i guess.

*Needs*
                    -New shocks
                    -Struts
                    -Drop
                    -Cleaning
                    -New Tires/Wheels
                    -New Window Tint
                    -Alot more lovin'

Comment

You want a war? Tell it to the marines

I'm sure the recruiters there will welcome you with open arms

I hear paradise island is lovely this time of year, right there on the swamp near beaufort, you'll love it

They fly planes too ya know

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                      where you been, is something wrong?
                      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        If you join ANY branch of the military, be VERY aware that we are currently at war.

You can manage a McDonalds (I know at least 3 people in that exact position... great guys, halfassed education, military experience... shitty, dead-end jobs)

Finish school. Grow the fuck up and be a man. Don't expect a uniform to do it for you.

Out of all the people here..i didn't expect you to respond to someone something like this everything alright dood?

anyway..2 of my buddies who are brothers are in the Air Force as of now...and heh they said themselves that Air Force hasn't been doin' much as the Marines or Army is...They said they've so far gone through basic training and then one of those brothers is living in Japan right now for 3 years so far...while the younger one (age 19, my closer buddy) has just graduated from tech school recently...all i know is that if it was me joining the marines or army..right after training, i'd be shipped off to overseas or something like that.

Plus those guys ar mcdonalds..did they finish their military thingy???..because i've never heard of someone from the air force ending up with dead-end jobs, because supposedly from what my recruiting officer has told me is that air force is suppose to help you with college and stuff.
                        does it depend on what branch those guys were from?

*Needs*
                        -New shocks
                        -Struts
                        -Drop
                        -Cleaning
                        -New Tires/Wheels
                        -New Window Tint
                        -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                          so you are saying that you are an asshole and you wanna join the Air force so that you become less of an asshole? If fo, go for it
                          Nooo..im not no asshole...i just give out my opinions/point of view aloud to my parents whenever we argue about crap...why i do this is because they do this EXACT thing, so i basically reflected it upon them because i HATED being NOT heard or listened to because i never spoke up! especially when im the oldest of the family and when all the lil relatives look up to me like a damn movie star.

*Needs*
                          -New shocks
                          -Struts
                          -Drop
                          -Cleaning
                          -New Tires/Wheels
                          -New Window Tint
                          -Alot more lovin'

Comment

It can help to have military service

But I know many guys who got out of the military and wound up in dead end jobs.

It might look good on your resume but it probably won't be the deciding factor. If you do go in, go for a good technical job, maybe computer related, something that can actually train you with real world skills.

It's your decision, just make sure you make it for yourself, don't let anyone else make it for you.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                            where you been, is something wrong?
                            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                              It can help to have military service

But I know many guys who got out of the military and wound up in dead end jobs.

It might look good on your resume but it probably won't be the deciding factor. If you do go in, go for a good technical job, maybe computer related, something that can actually train you with real world skills.

It's your decision, just make sure you make it for yourself, don't let anyone else make it for you.
                              appreciate it bud...very couraging. Thanks.

Edit: I was thinkin' of something Airline related...commercial something..i forgot what you call it

Plus i saw something pretty awesome while at the recruitment office today when i noticed a big picture of a Jet that was called, "F22 Raptor something something"..i said to the Srgnt..i have an F22 in my garage. LOL he was like " "
                              Last edited by Djmoua; 08-18-2007, 02:24 AM.

*Needs*
                              -New shocks
                              -Struts
                              -Drop
                              -Cleaning
                              -New Tires/Wheels
                              -New Window Tint
                              -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Working...
                              X