Pikes Peak Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pikes Peak Drifting

Pikes Peak Uphill Run. Crazy ass drifting.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...35040982649693

...adjust accordingly

Simply suicide. No guard rails that's fo sho. I like the parts where he's driving with one hand and using the other to cover the sunlight. I'm stunned at how well those cars can handle in such terrain, power to pull through is a big factor most definitely.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Yeah, the run up Pike's Peak is an annual event they've been having for a long time. Always a few dozen cars. I remember in '94 my family was on vacation out there, and saw Pike's Peak. We had to wait at the bottom of the mountain for before we could go up because they were letting some drivers get their practice runs that day. The actual event was taking place a few days later. Its interesting to watch a tow truck pull a car out of trees that are below the part of the road you're on.

Comment

Definately powerful motors in these vehicles. The Escudo Pikes Peak version was a twin turbo V6 pushing ~1000BHP. Not to mention its 4WD! This explains the ridiculous looking wings and body kits.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

so the body kits and huge wing really serve a purpose on the cars?

down force?

Comment

That was badass, guys got some skills

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Yeah those body kits and spoilers actually are functional, thats the reason they look so ridiculous. I don't think I'd call it drifting though, just how rally driving is done.
              But if you do call it drifting, I went drifting in my old Subaru Legacy wagon (5 speed, AWD) in a field one time lol.
              Originally posted by 92dm
              I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
              VOUCHES
              Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

yep, this is an example of what they look like. True skill involved in this sport.
                http://medlem.spray.se/ANDE2002/bild...Pikes_Peak.jpg

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by tuner2be
                  so the body kits and huge wing really serve a purpose on the cars?

down force?
                  Yes. I love watching those cars go at pikes peak. I have one where walter rohrl is driving the audi up there its so bad ass. Just the amount of skill and concentration...Plus you miscalculate a turn it can mean your life or just misery lol.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

That's crazy! Looks scary. I'd love to get into rally racing though, looks like a lot of fun, although it could become deadly :S.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Working...
                    X