This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick Hulgan,totals supra

A high-speed car accident in Florida has left the teenage son of wrestling star Hulk Hogan seriously injured and a companion in critical condition late Sunday, police said.

Nick Bollea, 17, was the driver of a Toyota Supra that went out of control while driving at a "high rate of speed" about 7:30 p.m. Sunday, said Wayne Shelor, a spokesman for the Clearwater police in Clearwater, Florida.

The car "inexplicably left the roadway," jumped across a raised median and slammed into a palm tree just east of downtown, Shelor said.

"It destroyed the car," he said.

Firefighters had to extract Bollea and his passenger, whose identity was not immediately released, from the wreckage. Both were flown to a hospital in nearby St. Petersburg, Florida, Shelor said.

one of the top professional wrestlers of the 1980s and 1990s, is now featured in the VH1 reality show "Hogan Knows Best." His son, wife Linda and daughter Brooke regularly appear on the show.

One episode documented the son's interest in a type of high-speed car racing known as "drifting."

Shelor said there was no evidence of drag racing or "drifting" in Sunday's wreck.

Police said Bollea -- known to viewers as "Nick Hogan" -- was not as seriously hurt as his passenger, who was listed as critical.

Shelor said the wreck forced police to shut down mile-long Court Street, the main east-west road through central Clearwater, as they investigated the accident.

"I will have this road closed for a minimum of four hours," he said. "It was a spectacular wreck."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...tml#cnnSTCText

lol haha. The kid cant drift honestly. When I saw his dad drive on vh1 he did better than his ass. All nick has been doing in the drifting world is totaling cars. Thats all I have seen he sucks thats all its not hard. He is on supraforums...Sucks for the kid but driving isnt his thing.

EDIT: omg I have seen that supra before its his dads and its auto lol. Makes like 600rwhp or something like that. It was in an old supra video from a long time ago. They also have a green one dunno if they sold it or not but that one is a six speed that I used to see hulk drive until he gave to his son....WoW.
    Last edited by NAiL05; 08-27-2007, 12:29 AM.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I think it's safe to say 17 years old and 1000hp do not go hand in hand.

Comment

hahahahhahaha

pwn3d

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

jackass got owned...Case closed...snotty bitch is probaly looking online to buy a new one,when we would be worried how the hell we would get to work the next day.
            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
            -Nava

Comment

haha thats not funny mang... dude is prolly fucked up.. i mean i know i hated on him cuz he had a 1,000 hp supra.never had a job and lives down the street from me..mang thats kinda fuxed up tho

Comment

Well I hope he pulls thorugh, I mean for the side of me that cares wether I go to hell or not anyways....
                But I sincerely hope he has learned a lesson from all of this.

Comment

all you guys laughing, and saying serves him right, that's really fucked up, and i've lost alotta respect for all you guys.

his dad busted his ass to give him a good life, and that makes him a piece of shit to you guys because your parents didnt do the same for you? yeah, giving him a car that powerful was somewhat of a mistake, but reguardless.

it's not funny when the kid gets into a car accident, and is seriously hurt.

not cool guys.

here's what the car looks like.

Last edited by npor; 08-27-2007, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                    all you guys laughing, and saying serves him right, that's really fucked up, and i've lost alotta respect for all you guys.

his dad busted his ass to give him a good life, and that makes him a piece of shit to you guys because your parents didnt do the same for you? yeah, giving him a car that powerful was somewhat of a mistake, but reguardless.

not cool guys.
                    im not talking about his car...Im talking about his driving,WHO in there right mind is racing a Car with 1000hp on a public street ? humm? Keep on the track,he could had had killed some one.Its Plain Iresponsible doing that on the street.

every action has a reaction, I hope he learns from his mistakes.
                    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                    -Nava

Comment

dedicated car enthusiasts are gonna have harsh thoughts on this especially the guys who work hard as hell for every part. i sincerely hope him and his buddy are alright..... i understand how it happens, i cant say it wouldnt happen to me if i had a tv show and was a sponsored "pro" drifter with a whatever hp supra.... im sure his head was fuckin huge till this happened... its gotta be hard not to get big headed in that situation

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

First of all read the whole article...He was obviously going too fast which is:
                        1. retarded.
                        2. his damn fault for trying to be a speed racer.

Yes I feel for the kid his dad seems like a cool guy and would prob kick my ass but still...The kid is 17 and cant drive...you can find his crashes at all the d1 events....kid cant control a car going sideways...I can see probably what happened...kid was driving too fast prob hit a hump in the road, the rear end came out, let off the throttle, and he lost control...Its as easy as that...I am glad he has a good life I have a good life too even though I am not rich. Personally I could care less he has money wow I dont have money and I am still living it up with my supportive parents and lil brother. Life doesnt revolve around money for some people. Stil the green supra is making over 1000rwhp. That yellow car is his dads its an auto making a mere 600-700rwhp. Its not that much anyway. As this goes with most younger people just because you have a "powerful" car doesnt mean you can go out and stomp the shit out of it. Every car has different dynamics learn it first before raggin the piss out of it. Also just because you are a d1 licensed driver doesnt mean your suddenly michael schumacher. I went ot like a mofo but I dont really care.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

here's what the car looks like.

[/QUOTE]
                          easy fix

Comment

Originally posted by npor

not cool guys.
                            agree with ya, but you gotta look at his driving history, the dude cant control himself. he shoulda learned the lesson that he couldnt control a car like the supra. it sucks but i guess he learns his lesson now. start driving some american cars boi!

Comment

"he was obviously going too fast"

because nobody else does that....

right?

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X