Bait Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bait Car

Dont know if anybody watches or has seen this show, but i think its on A&E.

It follows PD's in diff cities and they have cars thatre impounds, etc, but they leave them alone and unattented in high-crime areas. Theres cameras and they have it rigged with an auto-shutdown system and when the 5-0 have em they shut down the car and bust the perp.

Anywho'sers - one today was a 93 SE coupe with leather INT. And i noticed it had Maplights too. I didnt think any CB came with maplights

But they use cars like tegs, civics and accords. Obviously theyre the most stolen, but i find it funny.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

ive seen it a few times, anything to make someone think twice about stealing cars gets a from me.
    FA1

Comment

funny you made this thread! I'm watching this right now sucks they're using a Integra!!!! I wanna see how well a CB7 does

Comment

that 93 went pretty good. I saw a 9091 once and they almost ran it into a pole

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I saw it for the 1st time tonight and they had a couple of Integras and a Chevy 1500, that Shit was funny. I'll be watching it whenever I can.
          MR Thread- I brought SEXY back- LOL
          If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

Comment

oh snaps wait I'm in commercials and the next bait car is a 92-93 CB7 light brown!

Wow the CB7 was stolen after 2 1/2 hours later not bad for a CB7
            Last edited by socal_cb7; 08-28-2007, 01:32 AM.

Comment

haven't seen that show in awhile

used condoms? wtf

Comment

KCMO has supposedly invested in similar equipment to do this kind of thing.. With all the drive by's, murders and people shooting at the Police lately in KCMO, you would think stolen cars would be falling towards the bottom of the Important list

Comment

In cali I saw a Honda get jacked foo. then they ditch it somewhere where it was stolen again and used again for a drive by. so cutting down on people that start the get away car of a more criminaly offensive reaction is a good start. Cb7's are the most highly sought after car that gets jacked in america.

Comment

Working...
                  X