Woot-Off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot-Off!

woot.com is having a woot off. if u dont know about it, check it out. if you know what it is, you're there without clicking the tread! (thought i'd let everyone know )

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

ahhaha my brother's sitting infront of the computer waiting for the "bag-of-crap"

i missed the RC aston martin
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

wootoff FTMFW!

Comment

wtf is a woot?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
          wtf is a woot?
          gamer/hax0r expression of joy.

w00t!

Members Ride Thread

Comment

www.woot.com they sell 1 item at a time, usually electronic, and usually only 1 a day. on a woot-off, they dont tell you how many of an item they have, but when it sells out, they immediately put up a new item.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

OMG THAT TiVO!

170 rebate? and its for 130? Does that mean you're making 40 bucks?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

i really hope this woot off goes for while i dont get paid til midnight

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

IT STOPPED!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

I dont have any money till tomorrow MOTHER FUCKER fuck you woot fuck you lol

Comment

Lol I saw the thread title and was like "w00t-off?? Excuse me???"

Comment

WH(Y WAS I NOT NOTIFIED YESTERDAY

XCUSE ME SIRS

WOOT VIDEO HERE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                        WH(Y WAS I NOT NOTIFIED YESTERDAY

XCUSE ME SIRS

WOOT VIDEO HERE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
                        Someone's in love with tha Ricksta! But THIS one is better!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ekf1k-Bu2...elated&search=
                        Last edited by f22a4bandit; 08-31-2007, 12:24 PM.
                        Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

aaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd............its going again!

Comment

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Comment

fuck this rca refurb garbage thats up there right now. i want a nice lcd monitor to pop up....

My Members Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Working...
                              X