Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this RICER out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JgRJt1ENS...elated&search=

yeah, that's been around a while but still tough to watch. i'd hate to be that guy. you gotta feel completely stupid
    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

That video is old,

Its just a jetta
      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
        That video is old,

Its just a jetta
        Im sorry i just found it maybe i shouldn't have posted it

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
          That video is old,

Its just a jetta
          wow, you dont know your cars ehh. 2 door jettas? thats an mr2, and sucks to be that guy.
          miss my turbo cb7
          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

The bad thing is that whatever he was trying to do when he crashed wasn't even remotely impressive!

I see nothing wrong with repeat posts... someone hasn't seen it before. As long as it isn't on the first page, I don't expect anyone to go searching through years of OT posts to see if someone posted the same video! I never get why people HAVE to say "REPOST!!!" like it does any good...

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
              wow, you dont know your cars ehh. 2 door jettas? thats an mr2, and sucks to be that guy.

So quick to judge... Did you happen to catch the car that the mr2 hit?

Listerine works wonders... gets that foot taste right out!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                lol, do you know from experience deev?

I still get a kick out if this old video.. Later

Comment

haha i always laugh at that video...

on a side note.. my car almost got hit the other day by a Grand national that was racing..He lost control from a dig and barley missed my car by 10ft and ramed his car into the guard rail..

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                  ----
                  02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                  92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums

on a side note.. my car almost got hit the other day by a Grand national that was racing..He lost control from a dig and barley missed my car by 10ft and ramed his car into the guard rail..

a lot easier for a grand national to "get away from you" than an mr2 lol

and grand nationals are cool, i'd be honored if one took out my taurus wagon
                    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

So quick to judge... Did you happen to catch the car that the mr2 hit?

nope, you looks like theres some damage. stupid drivers do stupid things and get stupid tickets.

im not judging, just throwing it out.
                      Last edited by quickangel93; 09-11-2007, 11:12 PM.
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums

Didn't they make only like 10,000 0f those that person has lost his mine a rare car like that should be taken care of.

Comment

When he crashed all i was thinking "OMFG my car!" lol i complety forgot about the dude and his car.

He was ok. but when he got out of his car hes was screaming and curing "i ****ed up a 30,000 car".

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                          ----
                          02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                          92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

"Oh my god bro."

"I know bro"

"Damn bro"

"Bro Bro"

"Werd Bro"
                            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                              nope, you looks like theres some damage. stupid drivers do stupid things and get stupid tickets.

im not judging, just throwing it out.

You missed my point... The car he hit was a Jetta. "you don't know your cars" doesn't really apply when the person you're talking to is correct.

Sucks about the GN... I love those cars. I'd like to have one, but they're so damn expensive! I'm not rich enough to own a 20 year old $10,000 car! I just looked them up... damn things are 400lbs lighter than my stupid WWD Pontiac!

The MR2 is a great car as well... 200hp, 200lb/ft in a 2600lb car. Not bad... still a little wimpy compared to the 235hp, 330lb/ft the 3200lb GN makes... but with some easy mods, either one can be a monster. Even bone stock, either one can make an embarrassing mess in the hands of a moron!

Comment

Working...
                              X