Tell me what you think of my new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slick
    What this funny car has 8000 horsepower. (and no that is not a typo)
    Thats too much hp for anybody. 8000 why 800 is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by DTaccords85
      Thats too much hp for anybody. 8000 why 800 is enough.
      not enough for propelling 4-5 sec quarter mile times.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

we're building a 800hp 572 big block
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
          Pretty fucking retarded.

PS, I HATE DRAG RACING.
          Well then why do you feel like you had to post in my thread telling me that. Keep your opinions about stuff other than my topic out of my thread please. I don't think its retarded I like the car no matter what you say
          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            not enough for propelling 4-5 sec quarter mile times.
            x2 This car is ranked 4th going into the race the other day. It was ranked first and apparently the point system changed when they got where they were going and so they went from being 100 points ahead to only 10 ahead and after qualifying they dropped down to 4th I hate the cologne and after shave stuff but the car is cool
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
              Well then why do you feel like you had to post in my thread telling me that. Keep your opinions about stuff other than my topic out of my thread please. I don't think its retarded I like the car no matter what you say
              I'm not telling you what to think. You'd know if I was. Your the one who asked if we liked 'your' car. I dont like it, in fact, I hate it. Drag racing is the most primitive form of motorsport aside from circle track (I'm not saying its easy to drive a supposed 8000hp car, nevertheless a 400hp one) and I hate them both. You can continue to love it all you want to. Not gonna change my mind or yours. So can it.

Comment

Working...
              X