Booty Poppin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booty Poppin

o.k so I check to see if this was a repost but no results so guys this one is for you.....

lol........ one of my friends send it to me saying that she looks like me...
    not even close

here's a pix of me...i don't even look like that chick but than again ya'll won't know cause ya'll just gonna be stare'n at her booty

ENJOY here is the video

Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 09-25-2007, 01:11 AM.

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
    o.k so I check to see if this was a repost but no results so guys this one is for you.....

not even close

ENJOY

she can move but she looks young!
    .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

not even close

here's a pix of me...i don't even look like that chick but than again ya'll won't know cause ya'll just gonna be stare'n at her booty

ENJOY here is the video

she doesnt look like you at all. I know why its not even close and thats all Ill say

Comment

not even close

ENJOY here is the video

if it is you...

When are we hanging out?
        .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
          if it is you...

When are we hanging out?
          Didnt you have your shorty at the meet?last time i was there I dont think shell like that.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            Didnt you have your shorty at the meet?last time i was there I dont think shell like that.
            myobb

EDIT: sparkles you a cock blocker too?

My CD7

Comment

[QUOTE=Dom]myobb

dude i live next to her ive been there and she does have a man and hell kick the livin piss out of you trust me. After that youll be his b ....b

Comment

[QUOTE=h22sparkle]
                Originally posted by Dom
                myobb

dude i live next to her ive been there and she does have a man and hell kick the livin piss out of you trust me. After that youll be his b ....b
                Sparkles Dont click this

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
                  listen guy argue with yourself all you want imma laugh my way straight to the bank HAH!HAH!HAAAAAAAAAH! well anyways back to topic! felicia honestly she dont look anything like you ive seen you dance before lol she cant and doesnt dance like you either.
                  Last edited by h22sparkle; 09-25-2007, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Who ever she is found out how old she is and send her my way this rude boy will show her some thangs lol!
                    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
                      Who ever she is found out how old she is and send her my way this rude boy will show her some thangs lol!
                      one good question though this is to 2.2azul whos the broad in the back on the computer and why is she sittin on the other broads lap???

Comment

h22sparkle for president!!!
                        ****!!!

Comment

Anyways.....That bootay is amazing!

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                          ----
                          02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                          92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Felicia we cant even see her face but with an ass like that who needs a face

Comment

*pulls out stack of $ones*

Comment

Working...
                              X