59k dollar mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Doitagain
    Now thats crazy... They will never get me like that...
    Why would they?
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

i try to not have problems with Immigrant. i mean they do the shit we don't want to do............but i have two trying there hardest to get me fired right now, so i have nothing positive to say about them at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
        Why would they?
        Talking about the Law.... The Boyz... so person with a badge or how ever you would like to put it... Dont read to far into it man...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

This is one of those deals that are hard to assess. If he had all of the paystubs with him and he paid all of the taxes associated with his income then why not give him his hard earned money?

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by LinX
            This is one of those deals that are hard to assess. If he had all of the paystubs with him and he paid all of the taxes associated with his income then why not give him his hard earned money?
            but maybe its under a phony social or something but if he wasnt paying tax then they should take the tax he owes and give him the rest of his cash.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

any cash/currency transaction of $10k or more gets filed and immediately reported to the gov't... not just travel and customs, same goes for any financial institution... just a law to prevent laundering and drug money trafficking

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by LinX
                He had pay studs, but he didn't pay any taxes for 11 years. What I don't understand is why they want to take the donations given to him.
                MR Thread- I brought SEXY back- LOL
                If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rudy1980
                  He had pay studs, but he didn't pay any taxes for 11 years. What I don't understand is why they want to take the donations given to him.
                  I misread the article. You're right, he didn't pay taxes. I don't believe in people who accept the benefits of the US but don't pay for it. I'm all for hard work but you gotta play by the rules.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

That blows ass that they won't give him money.

I don't understand why he can't take the money. I mean, he did earn it, even tho he didn't pay taxes. Can't they just charge him all the taxes he owes?

Actually, considering he was getting paid ~$5.50/hour, I doubt he made enough where he had to pay taxes. So if anything, he'd be getting some back. But he didn't get anything back since he never reported them. So HE lost here, not the government.

But I agree, he should have tried to get legalized while he was here. He got here illegally, but he could have become legal.

He probably doesn't know a word of English.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

His pay doesnt matter, from what ive seen in person, many ppl of a hispanic backgorund that are in his situation(dont speak english/only here to work) will, and can, work 60 hours/week. Assuming he worked 60hrs/wk x 5.5/hr that equals out to like 17k/yr. It also says that he had other jobs and only recieved a $.25 raise. I know its my home and all, but this just goes to show what America is really about. Allow illegal immigrants in, put them to hard, intensive labor, pay them shit money, dont tell them any rules or laws they have to follow, then when they wanna return with their $60K in hand, steal it from them and have them removed from our country. God Fucking Bless America. My favorite part of the whole thing was this:

"I am desperate," Zapeta said. "I no longer feel good about this country."

Its a shame our country/gov't doesnt give a fuck what he thinks about this country. They just got 11yrs of work and $59k free money.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                        Allow illegal immigrants in, put them to hard, intensive labor, pay them shit money, dont tell them any rules or laws they have to follow, then when they wanna return with their $60K in hand, steal it from them and have them removed from our country. God Fucking Bless America.
                        Retarded view of things.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
                          Retarded view of things.
                          Seriously. They KNOW thats what its like here. Were not putting scientists to work as farmers, these are unskilled laborers coming here to do exactly what theyre doing. Work harder than any american citizen is willing to work, for less money than any american was willing to do it for. That was probably minimum wage for most of the time he was working, or above it.
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

But how "American" is it for us to not tell him, "oh btw, you have to fill out a form first." ? We just took his money, and while we're looking at things, hey, he's an illegal, lets deport him and take his money. Mexicans are the backbone of this country and the gov't is afriad to admit it in public. Thats what pisses me off.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                              But how "American" is it for us to not tell him, "oh btw, you have to fill out a form first." ? We just took his money, and while we're looking at things, hey, he's an illegal, lets deport him and take his money. Mexicans are the backbone of this country and the gov't is afriad to admit it in public. Thats what pisses me off.
                              Also retarded.

Hm..sign a paper..or get deported..sign a paper..or get deported..hmmm
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                                Were not putting scientists to work as farmers,
                                That's right.
                                Scientists and Doctors drive cabs.
                                2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                                Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                                1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Working...
                                X