[cp]mike eat your heart out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[cp]mike eat your heart out

Though the "Master of Disaster", Mr. LED himself would enjoy this. Everyone else can as well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IkmpIXd9Q90

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

nice, I wonder if my wife and I were having sex on that table, how cool it would be. YEAH!!!!!!!!!
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

I think i saw a vid of one that was sound activated as well.....now how would sex on THAT be ?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
        I think i saw a vid of one that was sound activated as well.....now how would sex on THAT be ?
        Who knows the guys that designed it are NEVER EVER EVER getting pussy.

Designed by and exclusively for the Virgin4Life club.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005

wrd
          lol

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
          Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
          1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

What kind of girls do you all know? Most of the girls I know find a smart guy who's good with his hands to be a big turn-on

My Accord History:
            91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005

Just because someones smart means they're virgins....?

That might just be the most ignorant statement I have heard on this forum yet.

Congrats!

Comment

Fuck. I want one. Better yet, I want to make one. If I did make one I'd want more leds and the ability to turn it off or to create random patterns. Not to mention having it react to the music or display custom messages. If I had the money to build one I would love to. But I'm positive that we all realize these are not cheap to make. It would be a good project though, and keep someone occupied for quite awhile.

Originally posted by deevergote
                When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Originally posted by Geist Zero
                  Fuck. I want one. Better yet, I want to make one. If I did make one I'd want more leds and the ability to turn it off or to create random patterns. Not to mention having it react to the music or display custom messages. If I had the money to build one I would love to. But I'm positive that we all realize these are not cheap to make. It would be a good project though, and keep someone occupied for quite awhile.

you could make a super cheap version where they were turned on by pressing down on them and then cover that with a flexible film and use cheap leds

Comment

Meh. I'd rather do it right the first time.

Originally posted by deevergote
                    When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

I saw another one that used super thin plastic or whatever cuz it was runnign messages and patterns across the top of this table and they got the camera down level with the table top and you couldnt tell or see anything. It was pretty cool.

But Joe, i do agree...that one needs more LEDs or more of a pattern ability. Its cool, but definitely in the early stages. A fully functional, entire table of LEDs would be cool. Motion, sound and light activated. You'd have a regular light show going on every day

Comment

WOW, thats so cool!!! id rather have one of these instead of a MS Surface...

now its getting me thinking... ive been trying to think of creative ways to use LEDs around my room... this is DEFINITELY awesome.

too bad its blocked off into such relatively large squares, like you guys said if it had more LEDs and sensors it would be even cooler, but the programming and back end of it make it that much harder to create. such a cool idea though, id love to have that as a coffee table... entirely unique and completely sweet!

ill be sure to post up anything cool that i create lmao. i love leds, my first paper that i wrote this semester was about the recent development of LEDs and how they are going to be extremely beneficial to society

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Wel...if you werent worried about foot-room under the table, you could use all that space for computing parts, etc. Id like to see the world of LEDs in about 5-10

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                            WOW, thats so cool!!! id rather have one of these instead of a MS Surface...

now its getting me thinking... ive been trying to think of creative ways to use LEDs around my room... this is DEFINITELY awesome.

too bad its blocked off into such relatively large squares, like you guys said if it had more LEDs and sensors it would be even cooler, but the programming and back end of it make it that much harder to create. such a cool idea though, id love to have that as a coffee table... entirely unique and completely sweet!

ill be sure to post up anything cool that i create lmao. i love leds, my first paper that i wrote this semester was about the recent development of LEDs and how they are going to be extremely beneficial to society
                            Care to share a few examples of the leds being extremely beneficial to society?

I'm guessing for power saving in homes, buildings and what not. Now you've got me all interested lol

Comment

LEDs also can grow weed

Comment

Working...
                              X