No announcement yet.

Out of the CB game.....for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back, Pat! Sorry I didn't write... I meant to a few times, but well... I suck

As soon as nice weather approaches (and I can afford a hoist), I'll be putting a new engine into that hatchback She'll be up and running by late spring if all goes well!

Comment

PATTTTT! Did you ever stop by jacksonville? Congradulations and good luck with the schooling, i went back to school too
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Nice to see you made it out. Good luck on the schooling.

I would also like to say Thank You.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
          How was the gas chamber?
          It wasn't that bad. Some people couldn't clear their masks properly and freaked out but I didn't have any issues. I teared up a little, had snot running out my nose and coughed a little but some people got it pretty bad. We had one guy freak out and start punching the walls and the Drill Sergeant had to take him down and drag him out to calm him down. We had a few others throw up in their masks and all over the floor. One guy threw up on a Drill Sergeant. It was an entertaining day

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          Welcome back maggot!
          Thanks for the friendly welcome

Originally posted by sunburn
          Goog luck and my family and I would like to thank you
          Thank You!!!! I've received so much support like this, it really helps reinforce confidence in my decision to join

Originally posted by deevergote
          Welcome back, Pat! Sorry I didn't write... I meant to a few times, but well... I suck

As soon as nice weather approaches (and I can afford a hoist), I'll be putting a new engine into that hatchback She'll be up and running by late spring if all goes well!
          No hard feelings. I got plenty of letters and had lots to keep me busy for the 3 months. Glad to see you actually doing something with the hatch. Make me glad you came and got it You need to give me your #. I got a new cell and don't have any of the old #'s.

Originally posted by MRX
          PATTTTT! Did you ever stop by jacksonville? Congradulations and good luck with the schooling, i went back to school too
          Yes Sir! I was there for X-mas. I wanted to meet up but I had so much going on it probably wouldn't have happened anyways. Glad to see you back in school! You can never have too much education. My school is certainly different though. It's my AIT for the Army. 1-2 hrs of physical activities and 8-10 hrs of classroom work everyday. It still counts towards college though so I'll have my Associates soon. Things are going pretty well. PM me your # and we'll catch up soon.

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
          Nice to see you made it out. Good luck on the schooling.

I would also like to say Thank You.
          Thank You!!! This thread is making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

My Accord History:
          91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Your dad told me you were back, I was wondering when you'd be visiting the site again! Glad all went well w/ boot camp. I just toured Parris Island after my "brother" graduated from Marine Corps boot camp. Makes you want to join up, haha!

P.S. Check what's new with my Accord, =-O

<3
            wat

Comment

So how was that gas chamber?

- Rob -
              92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
              85 Toyota 4Runner
              1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
              2008 HD 1200N
              2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                So how was that gas chamber?
                Originally posted by ACCLUDE91
                It wasn't that bad. Some people couldn't clear their masks properly and freaked out but I didn't have any issues. I teared up a little, had snot running out my nose and coughed a little but some people got it pretty bad. We had one guy freak out and start punching the walls and the Drill Sergeant had to take him down and drag him out to calm him down. We had a few others throw up in their masks and all over the floor. One guy threw up on a Drill Sergeant. It was an entertaining day

Comment

Leave me alone, I was tired......

- Rob -
                  92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                  85 Toyota 4Runner
                  1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                  2008 HD 1200N
                  2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by oozingmachismo2
                    Dayum..another one bites the dust.....LOL.. J/k. Good thing you are prepared. Running will help you out a lot. A lot of people will tell you its cake, then you get there and realize REAL fast like I did back in 2000, that its not.

Then again I dont know. They've pussifed basic quite a bit, but still. When it comes to the army there is no such thing as overprepared. Increase your running to 2-3 miles, 3 times a day. Dont get fat like I did.....LOL... I'm E-5 promotable myself(reservist). Anywayz good luck.
                    damn homeslice...you're still a Spec. 4????

I thought you made E-5!

damn...I miss the Military ( USAF ) myself.

yeah..I know..pour on the sour jokes

eh..we are still doing 1 job...and that job is protecting this country at all costs!

Good luck whereever you're stationed mayne...and Godspeed!
                    Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 01-28-2008, 09:10 PM.
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                    X