Who here has blue Bawls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who here has blue Bawls?

Like the title says. Who has blue Bawls? Who like them?

Originally posted by deevergote
    When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Like this???????????? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stuff is pretty good. I like it!

97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
    IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Great stuff. There is an empty bottle sitting on a shelf here in my room. I need to go to Super Target and get some more.
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Yep. I'm drinking it right now. I actually thought it would take longer for someone to figure out what I was talking about.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

ugh.......i got blue balls the other week............painfull.
          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

^^' That was the reply I expected.

BTW Has anyone tried the sugar free? Hows it compare to the original?

Comment

Originally posted by Geist Zero
              I actually thought it would take longer for someone to figure out what I was talking about.
              LOL. Nope.....I was all over that one, fast as hell!!
              97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
              IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Whats it taste like compared to other drink, like soda, monster,nos...

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by Geist Zero
                  ^^' That was the reply I expected.

BTW Has anyone tried the sugar free? Hows it compare to the original?

I hope so.....but I knew what you were talking about regardless.

I just didn't have any to drink at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
                    Good.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

You drink too much of that shit dude. that is why you dont fall asleep till 6 am. and brake them on the ground when its raining

Nicole
                      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
                        It's kind of a half breed. It tastes really good, but hard to describe. Run down to your local 7-eleven and get one. Just be aware that you may very well become addicted.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                          You drink too much of that shit dude. that is why you dont fall asleep till 6 am. and brake them on the ground when its raining
                          I don't need anything for that. I've always been more of a nocturnal person. Oh, tell your apartment complex to FIX THE DAMN POTHOLES.

Comment

addicted to Enviva carbonated green-tea.......Mmmm sooo delic.

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
                              addicted to Enviva carbonated green-tea.......Mmmm sooo delic.
                              Never tried it. Sounds good though.

Comment

Working...
                              X