Does anyone play Flyff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone play Flyff?

Ok, I watch lots of stuff on veoh.com... and occasionally, there's an ad for a game called Flyff. The picture looked cool, so I finally clicked on it.

http://flyff.gpotato.com/ad/

Honestly, it looks cool as hell! I haven't tried it yet, but I'll probably play tonight.

i used to play, but i got bored in less then a month

Comment

Looks interesting. Maybe I'll give it a shot too.

Mine.
      "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
      "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

but both the people who posted first have DIY led gauges I want that.

Back to topic it looks like fun
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by avendi
          Looks interesting. Maybe I'll give it a shot too.

X2

OT: deevs look like the stock green color? I dont think his are the DIY l.e.d. but I could be wrong
          Originally posted by jboyce
          i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

if you're going to play one of those massive online RPGs... just get on RagnarokOnline but a private server which means it's free.

just do a google search for RO private servers, i'm on the Paradise server.

Comment

I played it about a year and a half ago. It got tedious pretty quickly...lots of "go kill 5 of -insert enemy here-." Maybe they've changed it since then. Recently I've been trying out Mythwar... so far it's lasted longer than Flyff, but I'm getting bored of it as well.

Comment

Working...
              X