Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Hate UPS!

UPS can lick my asshole for all I care.

I paid this guy from Preludeonline.com for a valve cover, and a set of NGK plug wires. I spent $35 shipped for both items and I've checked the online tracking all week and it says today (July 23rd, 2004).. which is also my dad's birthday.

Anyways, back to the topic, no UPS man today. He usually comes around 4:00, but no. I go online to track it and they RESCHEDULED IT. Why the hell do I have to pay to have it shipped if they can't even get it to me on time?

They have lost so many of my items in the past (Z3 fenders, OEM interior switches, DVD's.

A late train is why it's going to be 3 days late.. thanks UPS for making me sit around my house for nothing and letting me know at the last minute.

Note: Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of Jul 26, 2004

Jul 22, 2004
    10:00 P.M.
    MAUMEE, OH, US
    A LATE TRAIN CAUSED THIS DELAY

Here's a big FUCK YOU UPS!
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Amen, FUCK UPS. The fuckin' lost a wheel i bought from a guy in Virginia. I ended up getting it 3 months after it was sent out. It got delivered to a Tires Plus in Phoenix. I live in SD. They were sent in pairs of 2, and one of them was delivered without any tracking info! FUCK UPS!

Comment

UPS is never on time and loses TONS of shit. FedEx is WAAAAAAAAY better. Nicer support people too!

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
      2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

the H&RS i bought for my friend said that stupid train delay thing, and they didnt show up yesterday, so they showed up today...
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

ive never had a problem with them.. but ground shipping is so fucking slow.. time to catch up with priority mail UPS.. 2-3 days.. 5-7 WTF waste of time..

Comment

never had a problem with ups.

besides, ups doesn't run the train service, just as usps doesn't run their own planes...

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

after thoroughly reading Terms and Conditions of Service at the UPS website... i came across this in reference of a guarantee on time delievery:

The guarantee does not apply to UPS shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond UPS's control, including but not limited to, the following: the unavailability or refusal of a person to accept delivery of the shipment; acts of God ; acts of public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority; acts or omissions of customs or similar authorities; insufficient information provided by a customer; Hazardous Materials packages improperly offered for transport; the application of security regulations imposed by the government, or otherwise applicable to the delivery location; riots, strikes or other labor disputes; civil unrest; disruptions in air or ground transportation networks; and natural disasters.

it sucks that you can't file a claim, but hilarious that they define "acts of God" in their Terms and Conditions

Comment

i've never had a problem with ups

Comment

I only have problems with fedex, they throw my packages over the fence, and i mean THROW like 10 yards.

Comment

Yeah, I no longer use UPS. I went to the shipping place, and they were going to make up a box for me. There was only one person behind the counter. I was there for 30 minutes, and they kept taking people from behind me.. i was just standing off to the side. They knew i was there, but i guess didnt wanna find a box. After they started getting a box for someone that had come 30 minutes after me(he walked in, and they helped him) i finally walked out. They said, wait, we were just gonna help you. Im like rrrriight. So now I just use USPS. Much closer, and cheaper, and faster so far.

Comment

never had any problems, its usually on time.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I've never had a problem with UPS, and I'd choose them over FedEx any day.
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Yeah, I only go through USPS or FedEx now.

Comment

whatever service we get>>>> we are like fucking kidds waiting for the ice-cream truck to come to our block. lol
                            that is why when i buy stuff on line i usully give them 2 weeks to come to my house,,,,, but when it comes to the ice-cream truck i give that fucking guy 5 min,,, otherwise i up on my cb7 and trying to find that motherfucker on my neighberhood or go to the store real fast.
                            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

The other day UPS came by at 7:15 at night to drop of my amber corners. I was like WTF?! When the hell did ups starting running after 5 pm?
                              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
                              X