X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teg for sale, should I buy it?

Should I buy this?

1995 all motor Integra LS VTEC 8,000 obo
    Here is the listing of all parts ( I may forget some lol )

11:5:1 JE pistons, eagle rods, arp head studs and rod bolts, complete supertech valve train, itr cams, p&p head, hytech style 4-2-1 long tube header 2.5 collector, High polished itr intake manifold with type r throttle body bored by maxbore to 65mm->70mm flare, aluminum radiator ( with dual fans ), hondata intake manifold gasket, venom cam gears ( with new belt ), drilled and slotted rotors with good brake pads, 3inch aem itr cold air intake with 6 inch velocity stack with filter, greddy/tanabe custom cat back exhaust, suspension/wheels: rota group n's in perfect condition with new tires, buddy club lug nuts, ksport coil overs, performance strut and tie bars front and rear, full race prostreet traction bar, Str competition fuel rail, venom injectors, walboro 255 fuel pump. stage 2 clutch with 8lb flywheel. PHEW There may be a few other things I forgot to mention haha. The only thing that is "bad" with this car is it has a salvage title because it was a theft recovery ( this car was built from the ground up ). All the dyno tuning and ecu work was done @ locash racing in tempe ( www.locashracing.com ). It has about 60,000 kilometers on the motor ( 30,000 miles )

He will let me make payments on it thats why I really want it....

Let me know what you think.

8k .. hell no I wouldnt buy it. u can buy a stock teg for like 1300. thats ................ 6700 dollars left over to do what YOU want to it!

Comment

New price is 7k... should i buy it?

Comment

The highest i would even think about doing is about 5.5k.
        You gotta realize that although a lot of money and work can go into a car it doesnt necessarily mean that you can regain all of that money by selling it. Its like a 12yr old car with a fresher motor. That motor setup sounds sick but i dont think it brings the car to $8k.

Comment

well ... im not one to buy cars already tuned .. i like to do it myself and know that its my car, i tuned it. my sweat, blood, tears and frustration went into it .... but ....

u seem to really want it ... only thing is .. obviously u asking cause u want that reassurnace that it would be ok to buy it cause a part of you cant decide.

if all the parts total to a good amount and u think 7k is worth it i would. besides pmts w/ no interest ftw!

Comment

Yeah I figured if I could get him to like 6400 it'd be ok...?

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
              Yeah I figured if I could get him to like 6400 it'd be ok...?
              Im telling you 5500

Comment

^ hahahaha .. well im not too good w/ prices .. but yea ... what he said about value of what they put into it is true .... its ur money .. so idk ... its ur call

Comment

3k at most. Salvage title, probably high mileage since its not listed and modified. I would not buy it for even 3k.
                  Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 11-09-2007, 03:50 PM.

Comment

its 130k kilometers on the body, so about 80k I think he said. 30k on the motor.

EDIT: and its salvage title cause of theft, not cause of an accident.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                      its 130k kilometers on the body, so about 80k I think he said. 30k on the motor.

EDIT: and its salvage title cause of theft, not cause of an accident.
                      dosent matter... Try to resell it.

Comment

Think of if you paid 6k-8k for it and someone hit your car and totaled it.. You would be getting like 2-2.5k from insurance. You would be driving around in a moving debt machine

Comment

Really?

Thanks for the input..

Comment

I wouldn't buy it more then 5000, salvage title, a/c line hooked up but the condenser not there, which makes me wounder if he hacked that what else has he down the cheap way.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

If you have to ask someone else, should you buy.... You should not even think about it in the first place bro....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Working...
                              X