High Lift Floor Jack???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Lift Floor Jack???

Seems like most jackstands can got up to 2 feet high, but I haven;t found a jack that can lift a car that high.

I have a freaken "SUV jack" and that mofo barely gets the car high enough for the stands to get in at their absolute lowest setting.

SO how do people lift their cars so high? any brand of jack that does the job?

I have craftsman professional stands and jack so decent quality stuff.
    1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
    ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
    OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Use wood blocks
    wat?

Comment

I he-man that shit.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I've seen what was called a garage jack which my uncle used to jack my car way up when he was dropping the gas tank. It looks like a Barry Bonds limited edition floor jack.
        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
        ><((((º>

Comment

piss off ur wife or any girl in ur house and she'd get it up
          1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie
            piss off ur wife or any girl in ur house and she'd get it up
            O SNP!!!!

Yea woodblocks x2
            JustBlaze

Comment

woodblocks? meaning I put one on top of the jack and gain some extra lift? is that safe?

and how would that work on a lowered car? (mine isn't lowed, but for future reference)\\

I am planning on buying service ramps as well sometime.
              1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
              ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
              OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjfan12
                woodblocks? meaning I put one on top of the jack and gain some extra lift? is that safe?

and how would that work on a lowered car? (mine isn't lowed, but for future reference)\\

I am planning on buying service ramps as well sometime.
                wat?

Comment

hit a switch???

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                    hit a switch???

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                    I do that all the time, I never have had a problem. Just make sure its mounted some where on the chassis thats solid. Once, I was retarted and didnt mount it on the frame, and the jack head went right thought my floor board.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7

I do that all the time, I never have had a problem. Just make sure its mounted some where on the chassis thats solid. Once, I was retarted and didnt mount it on the frame, and the jack head went right thought my floor board.
                      same shit someone dd to glories car i had to pound his floorboard back into place with a hammer and a end of the jacklever. WEll i personally would get one of those mechanic jacks i had one lift it up highyou gotta make sure its on a nice flad surface though. I got tarmac out here and being that the car is heavy and its in 1 spot it sinks into the tarmac because its kinda soft.are you using a racingjack with low ends or an adapter piece on the jack.

Comment

wood blocks > cinder blocks
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                          I he-man that shit.
                          HAHAHAH
                          My Car
                          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

get a Eagle Lift ...it can lift two accords at once....if u stack them on top of one another.

Link to Eagle Lift

DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                            X