X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quickangel93
    replied
    Originally posted by sandman61377
    My wife and I are going through some extreme difficulty with our marriage. I won't go into details right now, but this trouble we're having could very well end up a divorce. I would like to ask all those the believe in prayer, to pray for me (Kevin), my wife (Elizabeth), and our two children (Caleb and Jean Marie). Those who do not pray, please keep us in your thoughts. I truly value my CB7Tuner family, and I thank you all in advance for the support I am sure you will give me.
    can you pm me with whats going on, maybe i could help you out. im not married, but i helped out some guys and some girls with their relationships in the past. ill keep you in my prays tho.

Leave a comment:

• sandman61377
    started a topic I need everyone's help

I need everyone's help

My wife and I are going through some extreme difficulty with our marriage. I won't go into details right now, but this trouble we're having could very well end up a divorce. I would like to ask all those the believe in prayer, to pray for me (Kevin), my wife (Elizabeth), and our two children (Caleb and Jean Marie). Those who do not pray, please keep us in your thoughts. I truly value my CB7Tuner family, and I thank you all in advance for the support I am sure you will give me.
Working...
X