Subie Love...Thoughts INside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subie Love...Thoughts INside

this past weekend i had some spare time today, i was able to get my hands on an 04 WRX at Subaru Naperville...and wow is all i have to say....

man i cant wait to get one...

next year cant wait

but really its a nice car, handles well, good pickup...and he let me and my dad take it out on our own...and i had some fun but really im absolutely in love with the car....

during normal "granny" driving, the car can be sluggish out of boost, but when that turbo spools its like wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

but if you driving it like most of us drive our cars...thats one hella fun car!!

and then i finally decided what im gonna do within the next year and heres a photochop of it....until then my turbo accord can handle my turbo urges

ill prob part out the accord and sell her stock cuz i couldnt stand the fact to see her being driven by someone else...so be on the look out next year or so if you want any of my shit

yes its photochopped...and yes i know im damn good at it

keep it simple and clean and streetable...

Mods: CAI, HKS Carbon Ti Exhaust, Tein Basic Coilovers, DIY Clear Headlights, Powdercoat Stock Rims Gunmetal or Hyper Black and move my TurboXS Type H Bov from the Accord to the WRX, just need the adapter

Turbo CB7 is Gone ...But I Still Come Around
    AWD TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!

and if your gonna ask why turbo the accord....for shitz and giggles...cuz i already have all the parts and installing in like less than 2 weeks...mite as well....i started this a year ago and never contemplated getting a wrx...but until then mite as well make the most out of the accord with whatever time i have left with her

Comment

Originally posted by AznBadAss92LX
      and if your gonna ask why turbo the accord....for shitz and giggles...cuz i already have all the parts and installing in like less than 2 weeks...mite as well....i started this a year ago and never contemplated getting a wrx...but until then mite as well make the most out of the accord with whatever time i have left with her

nooooooooooooo......don't leave the accord.
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

i feel the need to....dont worry ill stick around...cuz im a true old school 4genner at heart....but you have another year to love me....til then...

Comment

You gonna have so much fun with the accord boosted that you will apoligize to the car for contemplating about selling it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
            You gonna have so much fun with the accord boosted that you will apoligize to the car for contemplating about selling it.
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

i have a better idea. give your turbo stuff to me since you're getting something thats going to be boosted anyways.
              Diebel S.

Comment

LOL who knos but i doubt ill be able to keep her...but yes everything would be for sale later....the turbo kit as a whole....

and yes i kno im gonna have fun with the accord until the wrx....turbo 4 life

Comment

btw i just wanted to kno what you guys think of the chop itself and what im going for when i do get the wrx....clean? yes/no?...does the chop look real?
                  Last edited by AznBadAss92LX; 07-29-2004, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AznBadAss92LX
                    btw i just wanted to kno what you guys think of the chop itself and what im going for when i do get the wrx....clean? yes/no?...does the chop look real?
                    You did a good job! I thought it was some sort of cool kit installed on it from the dealer
                    ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
                      You did a good job! I thought it was some sort of cool kit installed on it from the dealer
                      Agreed. Very good looking car overall indeed. You still need to keep the accord though
                      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

thanks

and we'll see.....

Comment

couple of atl wrx's

btw, that's not a model, that's the owner.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

17th street bridge at night, gorgeous shot

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

yes i must say i too love them, my bro got an 04 wrx in may and when i was home in june, i occupied the drivers seat quite a bit (not sti sadly enough) but whooooo,, I honestly cannot say enough about them.

i love subies

Comment

Working...
                              X