One thing/person you could not live without

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing/person you could not live without

Whats one thing or person you just couldn't continue on without or wouldn't give up for anything? just curious
    Last edited by 97Lude; 09-29-2003, 09:36 PM.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Re: One thing/person you could not live without

for me... it would be terrible to lose any close family member or my car.

and although these would be awful losses, life would probably still continue on for me. meaning... these aren't things that i couldn't live without. i would be a changed person, but i wouldn't give up on life.

Comment

my fiancee

Comment

basically anyone in my family, but especially my grandpa on my dad's side...he's always been like a role model to me & a friend of the family (basically like another grandpa) who's so unselfish & giving...great guy
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Without a doubt it'd have to be my girlfriend

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

My cb7 and my sister fuck everything else oh yeah this board too I cant live without that too

Comment

your nasty bro get your mind out of the gutter:nono

Comment

so fizzbob I would like to run your h22 what you runnin under there bro?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  My cb7 and my sister fuck everything
                  or you could just read it like that I wanna get in on this race too... anyways well nothing is going to make me take my life (if you read the question literally) but yea I would miss my dad, sister, and car.
                  HSHO #3

Comment

Really theres nothing that I can live without but there are some things I don't want to live w/o. Such as:
                    my girlfriend
                    family
                    car
                    friends
                    internet

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

My daughter and of course CB7Tuner.com!!!...

Comment

Deffinately J-LO.....................what would you guys do without that bootie....just picture if some crazed fan killed her...could you imagine the reaction that america would have.....just though i would add my 2 cents...

WHO CARES ABOUT THE STEREO, I WANNA HEAR MY EXHAUST!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 91SCAccord
                          Deffinately J-LO...
                          lol... ionno, I think I can continue on living without J-Ho.. oops. I mean J-Lo's ass.

Comment

my mom....definately. fuck my dad, brothers, sister, step dad, step mom, car, friends, internet, dogs...my mom is all that matters

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Like 5spdintegra said their is nothing that I can't live without but the things that I wouldn't want to live without include:
                              My Girlfriend, family, friends, my church, my Bible, my car, CB7tuner, etc.
                              FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Working...
                              X