X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisimoto's 1994 Del Sol STOLEN---Help

Date: 3 Dec 2007 0:44
    Subject: +++Bisimoto '94 Del Sol: STOLEN; HELP!!+++
    Body: After coming back from the Norm Reeves car show today, I noticed that my Blue 1994 Honda Del Sol with black 16" CP-F wheels and custom prototype black muffler'exhaust system was stolen from my residence, in Hacienda Heights.

The vehicle has a full road race suspension, JDM fromt lip, and HIDs.

In the trunk were a few of my new V2 B-series headers that were still in an semi-finished state.

Any information on this is highly appreciated, and I am willing to provide a pleasant reward to any information that would lead to a recovery of this vehicle and the contained parts.

FROM BISI:

Thank you very much... do not have pics, but the lic# is 3KGE412
    California plates, of course.
    Thanks!!!!
    Last edited by HondaFan81; 12-06-2007, 12:19 AM.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Damn man Im sorry to hear that. I hate when things like this happen, somebody that works hard to make their car look nice and an idiot just drops by and takes it.

Was the car parked indoors?? if it was then someone knew what was there.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

that sux man, where did you park it? i didnt notice it at the designated parking lot thought it was not secured like they said it would be. post this up on the other forums man to get more possible info

gl to you!
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

got any pictures?....we'll spread them around. never know who will see it.
        DEVOTE

Comment

Well first off, I posted this. Bisi had a bulletin up in myspace. I figured it wouldnt hurt to get the word out. I told him about the thread so he might be in to talk about it.
          My Car

Comment

What the hell??? That sucks.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Well I sure hope Bisi finds his car. That sucks that he had prototype parts in the back and they probably didn't even know it
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

i hope bisi kills those theives!
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Thieves deserve to get their hands chopped off !

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                  Frost White Member 13
                  My Ride
                  "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Bisi man try to get us some pix. you know we'll do what we can.
                    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                    Disregard females, acquire currency
                    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Dang dude i hate theives they can't appreciate what people have to do to make their cars and such look nice. did it have an alarm? I am pretty sure it is stripped clean by now. Not to sound harsh. But i will see if anyone has seen it. Where is he located?
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                        Dang dude i hate theives they can't appreciate what people have to do to make their cars and such look nice. did it have an alarm? I am pretty sure it is stripped clean by now. Not to sound harsh. But i will see if anyone has seen it. Where is he located?
                        Socal I believe....and your statement is sad but true.

Fucking thieves.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

bump
                          My Car

Comment

FROM BISI:

Thank you very much... do not have pics, but the lic# is 3KGE412
                            California plates, of course.
                            My Car

Comment

if they are any smart which they may be, im sure this wasnt luck fellas, maybe some hard core racing products will come out of this for cheap in some knock - off way... man i hope i dont get banned

Comment

Working...
                              X