drove the new 08 accord coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drove the new 08 accord coupe

and i like it. interiror is beautiful. love it all the way. from the seats to the dashboard(bmw style) the shifter console was nice too.

acceleration was like i was driving the new civic si.

exterior. hmmmmm loved it. from the pic, i didn't like the back that much. but after seeing it first hand. i love it.

steering wheel was a little identical to the new civics. smaller in diameter than our cb7s. the car responds very well to steering and counter steering. i would love to drive a manual accord at this point.
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

I love drivin manual period.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

They're so big though. And slightly ugly. They don't look like a honda. More like a hyundai.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboZach
        They're so big though. And slightly ugly. They don't look like a honda. More like a hyundai.

They aren't that big though. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It looks like Accords from the past.

Hyundai is the one doing the copying, not Honda.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
          They aren't that big though. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It looks like Accords from the past.

X2 on that.......................!!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit

X3
            They're mighty nice.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

ive seen the coupe version and its hot. especialy in black, the color itself makes the coupe look very aggressive. the 4dr though in my opinion, is just plain ugly.
              my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
              MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

well today i had the chance to be very close to the 08 accord sedan. from a rear side view it looked like a mercedes with a bmw trunk/tail light swap.
                didn't the like the front either.
                i don't know but it looks that the coupes are going to look much better than the sedans.
                are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

seeing the 08 accord's everyday, I am starting to like them. especially the four door with some nice rims on them.
                  The beginning of a new era............................
                  165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                  184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

a girl at work has a 4 door in white... looks sweeeeeeet!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36
                      a girl at work has a 4 door in white... looks sweeeeeeet!

maybe you're more into the girl than the car...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I saw a base sedan, and I wasn't really impressed. The coupes do look a lot better. They're smaller than they seem in the pictures! Though I suppose now that I drive a 3600lb GTP, they would seem small!

They don't look as sporty as the 6th gen coupe, which, IMO, is one of the sportiest looking Accords ever made. Of course, they aren't going for the sporty look anyway!. Regardless, for what they are, they're fantastic. I would still love to drive a manual V6!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          I saw a base sedan, and I wasn't really impressed. The coupes do look a lot better. They're smaller than they seem in the pictures! Though I suppose now that I drive a 3600lb GTP, they would seem small!

They don't look as sporty as the 6th gen coupe, which, IMO, is one of the sportiest looking Accords ever made. Of course, they aren't going for the sporty look anyway!. Regardless, for what they are, they're fantastic. I would still love to drive a manual V6!

You should know that the manual V6 is pretty grossly underrated. It is probably closer to 290-300 crank HP than 268. It has enough power, that some people say it starts to spin the tires at the top of first gear, whether it was already hooked up or not.

I will not be surprised to see 13's out of them stock with some decent tires.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to drive one yet.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                          X