car accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car accident

So I got in minor fender bender in my EJ. I was parked and a Lifted truck decided to take off my rear bumper. My insurance adjuster estimates it to cost a little less than 1300, to fix my car. I was going to go threw mercury (his insurance) and after a few days of trying to get a hold of them, they call me 2 minutes to 8 saying there investigating the accident because there unsure if he was covered under insurance. I am like WTF how do you not know if he was covered, I mean come on did he pay his insurance or not, if he was driving his parents truck was it covered for anyone. There are only a few questions to ask, to see if there covered or not. Now I am waiting to talk to my adjuster (she is a hottie btw). Anyways THIS SUCKS!
    Last edited by NorcoAccord; 01-11-2008, 03:14 AM.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

[QUOTE=NorcoAccord] (see is a hottie btw). QUOTE]
    "see" is she or he?? LOL. j/k
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

[QUOTE=jhondayaaj]
      Originally posted by NorcoAccord
      (see is a hottie btw). QUOTE]
      "see" is she or he?? LOL. j/k
      ball buster, she is soo hott i cant even type correctly.

Click Me

Comment

nudes or ban!
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
          nudes or ban!
          I wish i would of gotten pics of her

::update::
          I just got a call from geico saying now he was insured threw them not mercury and shit, the dates are totally wrong so I don't know whats going on, I can not get a hold of anyone I called my rep and she hast called me back this blows.

Click Me

Comment

Working...
          X