Maple= Terminated..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maple= Terminated..

Yeap they fired me. after almost a year of working there. Everything was fine until I asked to take of new years eve (always go to canada) and I just wanted a yes or no answer. from this question it turned into how I don't take my job seriously and all this crap... and yeah.. They told me they didn't need me to come in anyways because I always do "mistransactions" and yeah.

So I went to work yesterday and the mgr asked to go in the office I go in and I see a lady. They tell me " i suck basically" when I did more then the other guy I work with when He just sits around and takes wayy long lunches..

So now I'm jobless and this could be a good thing. I can actually finish like 6 classes at school... and Find a job near RI. OR what I am doing now looking for jobs near me to work at for the time being... But what was cool about it.

I got paid for 2 weeks in lieu of leave, ALL my vaca I saved, and this weeks pay all in seperete checks... So as of now I'm super financially stable. IF I wanted to slack I could for at least 2 months But I DO not want to. I need to start on my goals on the spring and yeah.

But yeah my little rant. blehh

get a part time job somewhere and finish your classes if you are close to your degree
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Sorry for ya dood....or dudette...whichever applies. Hope you find a better one! What was that job title anyway?

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Well...you can finally gain some weight now!

You my friend are SKINNY!

( e-send you a plate of ...

BBQ chicken leg quarters...Mashed taters with butter and chives....buttered green beans..Baked Macaroni and cheese with bread crumbs on top..and homemade buttermilk cornbread. )

^ what Im eatting RIGHT NOW..

and thought Id throw in a cup of Cherry Mountain Dew to wash down the delicious food I e-sended you
        Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 01-12-2008, 07:30 PM.
        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Find a job quick and youll get paid for 4 weeks while only working 2.

But seriously make classes a priority and then earning the bread 2nd if you situation allows.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Yeap they fired me.
            So now I'm jobless
            So as of now I'm super financially stable.

You have an odd definition of financial stability.
            2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
            Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
            1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

man only a year? good luck wayne
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                  you, should work for fox, msnbc or cnn. I heard they are all hiring

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Yeap they fired me. after almost a year of working there. Everything was fine until I asked to take of new years eve (always go to canada) and I just wanted a yes or no answer. from this question it turned into how I don't take my job seriously and all this crap... and yeah.. They told me they didn't need me to come in anyways because I always do "mistransactions" and yeah.

So I went to work yesterday and the mgr asked to go in the office I go in and I see a lady. They tell me " i suck basically" when I did more then the other guy I work with when He just sits around and takes wayy long lunches..

So now I'm jobless and this could be a good thing. I can actually finish like 6 classes at school... and Find a job near RI. OR what I am doing now looking for jobs near me to work at for the time being... But what was cool about it.

I got paid for 2 weeks in lieu of leave, ALL my vaca I saved, and this weeks pay all in seperete checks... So as of now I'm super financially stable. IF I wanted to slack I could for at least 2 months But I DO not want to. I need to start on my goals on the spring and yeah.

But yeah my little rant. blehh

2 months isn't really super financially stable...
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

what job was it?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I can already see the "Find maple a job SIGS" . Anyway, dont chill now find another job that does not interfere with your schooling and save up money.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X