any FWD drifters (or powersliding)??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any FWD drifters (or powersliding)??

anyone els drift or powerslide or whatever you want to call it thier cb7???...cause i dunno of any other FWD'ers around or seen one yet.

done it a couple times on dry pavement, but the body roll is way to much, need stusts ASAP and a roll cage lol.

^sold

me 2, but my wheels rub the inner fender and it scares the shit out me, feels good though

My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordf20a
      me 2, but my wheels rub the inner fender and it scares the shit out me, feels good though
      yeah im stock hieght lol, i need a drop so i can hug the turns better, and i need a diff set of rims/tires, cant keep ruin'n the JDM's lol, and its so easy but the roll is so bad when i do it on dry, wet isnt so bad, i do it all the time when it rains...nothing can beat that feeling, taking it then i drop it in 3rd for some nice rpms, e-break it and counterstear, and im all nice and sideways

^sold

Comment

I do it when it snows.

Think about that.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

no snow in florida...........
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

God I love doing that! Huge WRC fan.

I drive this road to work every morning, there are three sets of s-turns and when it rains, I take them all sideways.

It's a fairly busy road and I must be freaking the people behind me.

Speeds are only about 35, but with these sharp turns you can snake the ass end out by lifting off the throttle. A little countersteer and some gas in 2nd gear and she walks sideways through the turn like a circus pony.

There's something to be said about holding your motor at 4k rpm and looking out your passenger window to see where you're going.
            Bart: What's your name?
            Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

woohogogoowhfgijsgighi we got a huricane coming this way and 100% chance of rain, HELL YES, woohoootooooooooooo, imma see if i can get a vid of me...muwahahaha..

^sold

Comment

d00d. you have 2 hurricanes coming ur way.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                  d00d. you have 2 hurricanes coming ur way.
                  and i live on the west coast, close to teh beach also!...hahah, gonna be some nice ass waves, maybe some surfing, but i cant surf, skim board yeah, lol, but man i hope it doesnt get to serious so i can go have some fun still lol..

^sold

Comment

I do it in both my Accords all the time, the suspension helps a shitload you get a better feel from it. so does rear disks....
                    Ace 22
                    Criminal Intent Racing
                    Orlando, FL

Comment

i only do it in the rain. i've tried on dry pavement once and i couldn't catch it. i also don't want to ruin my tires.

suspension does help, of course! i'm running on 17's with H&R race springs, ST sways, and KYB shocks/struts. brakes are AEM nissin pads and rear disc brake conversion. *yoink the e-brake* i get mad sideways in the rain !

i just need a bucket seat! the stock seats suck! i'm a better grip driver though. mountain runs is where it's at! that's why they call me the lateral gangster . touge attack!
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

This one kid at my school could ebrake like nobody else in his saturn. He could only do it when it was dry though... did it a few times in the snow, and caught a few curbs. But I def wish i was good at it. I do have stockies and stock tires on the coupe though...sounds like time for fun.

Comment

Problem is our cars are just a tad too long to make this really fun.

They take a while to get sideways and like to hang out there when they do.

Wet roads are probably the best. Snow is too slippery for the fonts tires to grab and pull you through the turn.

Snow is good practice, but rain is when it gets really fun.

Dry pavement is tough, but you can do it.

I have a nice set of Yokes on the front and some crap Bridgestones on the rear with my (currently) all stock setup.

The Bridgestones let go much before the Yokes and make it fun in the rain.

Comment

And this is why my insurance is so high...
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Why? Did you wreck your car doing this?

Comment

Working...
                              X